Mega Man Legacy Collection

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Mega Man Legacy Collection

Post by Kong Wen »

Kreegs wrote:Seriously hoping for a Switch version. Not sure why Capcom wouldnt release one, but its Capcom...
Same reason they wouldn't release Ultra Street Fighter II on consoles where it would actually get sales.

Although, I guess they're afraid that if they released it on real consoles where people can already play SF4 and 5, people wouldn't want to buy USF2 when they realize it's just a disappointing port.

In summary: it's Capcom.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

Are they not porting the (excellent, well-received, highly supported, fabulous netcode-sporting) HD Remix?
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

VictorViper wrote:Are they not porting the (excellent, well-received, highly supported, fabulous netcode-sporting) HD Remix?
Nope, this is not a port of HD Remix, although it does use the HD Remix graphics as one of the graphical options. It eschews all of the balancing changes in HD Remix in favour of new balancing changes that, from what I have read, the fighting game community can give or take. But we're venturing off-topic, so GET EQUIPPED WITH SATSUI NO HADO.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Just played the one I have for the 3DS. It is fun, but the actual gameplay screen is super tiny! I have the original 3DS and It is seriously almost too small to play. It is nice to play it on 3DS though, because there is no input lag whatsoever.
I intend to live forever, or die trying