Best/favorite eShop titles?

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Humphries90

Re: Best/favorite eShop titles?

Post by Humphries90 »

Don't want this to be considered spam as it's my genuine attempt to add to this discussion. This thread inspired me to make a quick video on what I think are the 3 must have eShop games for the 3DS. If you don't want to watch the video it's fine, here are my favourite titles:
Spoiler
Pokemon Link: Battle
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Pushmo

I would have considered the Wii U, but I might save that for a later date when I've actually played more eShop games on it.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Humphries90 wrote:Don't want this to be considered spam as it's my genuine attempt to add to this discussion. This thread inspired me to make a quick video on what I think are the 3 must have eShop games for the 3DS. If you don't want to watch the video it's fine, here are my favourite titles:
Spoiler
Pokemon Link: Battle
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Pushmo

I would have considered the Wii U, but I might save that for a later date when I've actually played more eShop games on it.
Without watching the video, did you post this on GameFaqs? I saw a thread today with someone saying essentially the same thing :lol:

I'll reply the same as I did in the other thread:
Shovel Knight
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Stretchmo
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

Yes I saw your reply on Gamefaqs :lol:
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I've talked about this game already in another thread, but I Think it's worth another mention.

I'm really enjoying Slime-San on Switch. It's a very retro looking (pre NES) platformer where you control a slime ball trying to escape from the bowls of a worm that consumed you.

There are around 100 levels, each with trophy speed run times and collectable apples to find. I'm actually quite impressed with the variety found in these levels. Each world introduces a number of new concepts and the game slowly adds them all together to really test your skills. The music is pretty catchy too.

There's even a side town you can visit at any time that feels more like an rpg setting. It's full of shops and ridiculous npc's you meet along the way. Helps the game feel like more than just jumping through each level.

I bought the game on a whim wanting something to quickly pass the time while at work, but I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons