Analogue NT

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
A Beta Fu7ure
Aspirant

Re: Analogue NT

Post by A Beta Fu7ure »

Kong Wen wrote:
Slurmee wrote:That gameboy advance looks incredible. Shame I have no real reason for one as I much prefer the GBASP because of charging and backlight.
Those custom GBAs also have backlights. I think they use actual backlit SP screens. They released a SNES/Super Famicom model (with buttons and casing colours to match those classics systems) a month or so ago for $200, and I think it sold out in the first night.
Yeah, that's the point with these systems, Slurm. Nobody would pay that much for a slightly prettier GBA if it didn't have the improved screen. I agree though that as the backlit SP is a thing, I certainly wouldn't be spending crazy money on a modded GBA just to get that, no matter how pretty the shell is...and all of RCG's stuff goes for crazy money and like Jog says, sells out straight away.

They have a mixed reputation on line too....partially because their website is terribly outdated in terms of processing and taking orders. Their current thing is a bunch of Sega Nomads with proper LCD screens. Those will also go for mega money within seconds.

I'd be tempted to spend silly money on a backlit NGPC given that I now own the majority of games available for it in this territory...but unfortunately it's not possible to backlight that device. :cry: