Splatoon 2

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Splatoon 2

Post by The Shoemaker »

Splatoon 2 got a big balance patch yesterday, lots of little things changed. The big take away:

Splash down, baller, ink storm and sting ray are all better specials now. Sting ray had the biggest change where now it increases in power and radius after 1.5 seconds, it's actually deadly. Ink armor and Ink Jet are slightly less effective now.

Sprinkler, splash wall, point sensor are improved. I unlocked the aerpspray RG today which has the sprinkler and baller skills and it's working quite well with this new update.

Trislosher got a damage and range nerf, octobrush slightly as well.

Other point of note for me, sting ray in salmon run can now pierce steel eels and grizzlers which should make them a lot more bearable.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Man Kreegs, rollers are so much faster now after the latest update! They all reach their max speed faster and are more effective at flinging ink. Carbon roller in particular feels really fast. Flingza roller also feels much better, less lag when using the vertical swing.

I picked werewolf for the latest splatfest, managed to get a few points in. The new temporary stage is cool, spinning walls sectioning off two sides of the stage.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Good to hear! I’ll try to get in a few today. Im also on team Werewolf.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Anyone still playing this? I've received a code for some exclusive bonus gear that I have no use for. If anyone want to have it, let me know with a PM. Don't know if the code only works for EU or if it's linked to my NNID, the mail doesn't mention it.
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I play splatoon 2 weekly, but I already have the code!
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Guess that goes for anyone still playing Splatoon 2. They should know I'm not playing the game and not have bothered me with this code.
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

MerlinDrazziw wrote: 11 Oct 2018 17:28 Guess that goes for anyone still playing Splatoon 2. They should know I'm not playing the game and not have bothered me with this code.
I'm pretty sure all Nintendo Online members who have played the game get the code, it's one of their "special offers" along with the priviledge of buying the NES controllers.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

The Shoemaker wrote: 11 Oct 2018 18:21
MerlinDrazziw wrote: 11 Oct 2018 17:28 Guess that goes for anyone still playing Splatoon 2. They should know I'm not playing the game and not have bothered me with this code.
I'm pretty sure all Nintendo Online members who have played the game get the code, it's one of their "special offers" along with the priviledge of buying the NES controllers.
I haven't played the game, not even the demo/try out or whatever. Only played the original try out of the first Splatoon on Wii U once, didn't like it.
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

MerlinDrazziw wrote: 11 Oct 2018 18:27
The Shoemaker wrote: 11 Oct 2018 18:21
I haven't played the game, not even the demo/try out or whatever. Only played the original try out of the first Splatoon on Wii U once, didn't like it.
Sends like they send the codes to all Nintendo Online subscribers then.