Dark Souls Figures from Fangamer

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Dark Souls Figures from Fangamer

Post by Kong Wen »

I posted a link to these in the chat a few weeks ago, and my set has finally arrived. This set is called Heroes of Lordran, and apparently these three are the first batch, meaning there should be several more coming out eventually. You can buy them individually, or get these three in a set for a discount.

[You can click/tap to make them bigger.]

Solaire of Astora

Siegmeyer of Catarina

Oscar, Knight of Astora

For such small figures (a bit larger than amoeba), they're very well-detailed, and the colours really pop. They don't move / they're not articulated, but the poses feel really dynamic. I'm super happy with them overall, and I'll probably be displaying them outside their little cases/boxes (and keeping my eyes peeled for more entries in the series).
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: Dark Souls Figures from Fangamer

Post by VictorViper »

Forgot about these completely. They look fantastic!
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

VictorViper wrote: 13 Jun 2019 15:32 Forgot about these completely. They look fantastic!
I'm really, really happy with them. There's no way I'm keeping these suckers in the boxes (even though the boxes are unique to each figure—Siegmeyer's has a bunch of Sen's Fortress trap designs around the sides!).
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

Just keep the boxes! The silly little GameStop WipEout racers I got did a similar thing where the backboard and the inner liner was a speed-blurred racetrack and they looked pretty awesome! They instantly got destroyed. No box should restrain the glory of a three-dimensional object. Unless the object is a box. Or, you know, you need to take the object somewhere but then you totally take it back out of that box!
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.