My Decade on Xbox

Microsoft discussion, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Scorpio, Xbox Live Arcade, Achievements & Gamerscore, Games on Demand, and Kinect.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

My Decade on Xbox

Post by Claytone »

I don't think Microsoft has done something like this, but TrueAchievements has!

Looks like my rarest achievement is beating the Turbo Tunnel. It's not even that hard!

Interesting that this is dominated by 360 games. Obviously shows my transition from playing more on Xbox to playing more on PlayStation (Nintendo has probably been #1 in terms of hours played over the past decade, especially if you factor in handheld, but they insist on never adding achievements!). Last year I think the only two Xbox games I played were Forza Horizon 2 and Shadows of the Damned, both of which are a number of years old at this point. Maybe when the Series X comes along they'll have a killer app that will bring me back. We'll see!
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: My Decade on Xbox

Post by Kong Wen »

This is neat!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Finally got signed in and generated mine!

I'm happy with this one because it shows a couple of my proudest achievements: the Braid speed-run and the Super Meat Boy Golden God completion achievement. :) I never got an Xbone and I haven't played the 360 in a long time.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kong Wen wrote: 17 Jan 2020 20:50This is neat!
Yeah! It's a bit limited, since it looks at your gaming history only through the lens of achievements (so, eg, replaying favorites gets lost), but it's still cool even with that concession. Wish it went all the way back to 2008 when I got my Xbox. I'd be willing to bet some 25% of my gamerscore was earned between Christmas '08 and Dec. 31 '09. Played a LOT of Xbox the first year I owned it.

Also LOL at Microsoft Solitaire Collection being my fastest 100%. I think it had like 3 achievements. :D
Kong Wen wrote: 17 Jan 2020 21:06 I'm happy with this one because it shows a couple of my proudest achievements: the Braid speed-run and the Super Meat Boy Golden God completion achievement. :) I never got an Xbone and I haven't played the 360 in a long time.
I was gonna comment on just that! You're thin on Xbox history, but those top achievements are super enviable! I'm a bit annoyed that my "rarest" are all Rare Replay achievements, irrespective of pun potential. They are only so rare because the game has like 6000 possible gamerscore and, what, 30ish games? Plus it was free for awhile. So it has tons of people that have turned it on and fiddled around a bit before never playing it again. Beating the Turbo Tunnel was cool, but the other two are just for beating Blast Corps, which is of above average but certainly not incredible difficulty. It's just buried in a game collection.

Anyway, maybe one day I'll have to join you in the pantheon of Golden Gods like I threatened to in my Meat Boy review. We'll see. Until then, the props all go to you!
You got BOOST power!
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Finally did mine. Note it doesn't include my old account from my 360 days of 2008 to early in the teens decade.