Xbox Live Games with Gold and Sales

Microsoft discussion, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Scorpio, Xbox Live Arcade, Achievements & Gamerscore, Games on Demand, and Kinect.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Re: Xbox Live Games with Gold and Sales

Post by Claytone »

Free Games with Gold for September 2014

As always, descriptions fetched from Xbox.com

Xbox One

Super Time Force

Super Time Force is an action-packed platformer with a time-travelling twist! You’re in control of time itself, bending and stretching it to your advantage on the battlefield. Rewind time and choose when to jump back into the action, teaming-up with your past selves in a unique single-player co-op experience! Take control of up to 16 unique characters, and battle across 6 different time periods, from the long-ago past to the far-away future.

Crimson Dragon

Humanity has been driven to the brink of extinction on a colonized planet ruled by dragons. It’s up to you to take control of a powerful dragon and battle for control of the skies in this thrilling flight-based shooter.

Xbox 360

Sept. 1-15

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Assemble a crack team of thieves and execute the perfect crime. Sneak, steal, and run for your lives in single player or with up to four friends in local or online co-op. Find out why it won the 2010 IGF Grand Prize and has been described by Rev3Games' Anthony Carboni as "quite possible the best co-op ever."

Sept. 16-30

Halo Reach

No description on the website, but I assume everyone pretty much knows what to expect from Halo.
You got BOOST power!
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Oh, yeah, whoops! The games this month were Super Time Force and Crimson Dragon on Xbone as well as Halo Reach for 360. Will update more quickly for October.
You got BOOST power!
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

New games this month

Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Xbox One, March 1 - 31)
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Xbox One, March 16 - April 15)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Xbox 360, March 1 - 15)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360, March 16 - 31)

Was planning on getting Game Pass Ultimate for $1 when Ori comes out so excited to get to play Sonic Generations. Sadly I've played Shantae already and Batman is a genre I dislike.

Fingers crossed the April games are good since I'll get gold after Castlevania rotates out giving me a chance at another Xbox 360 game and Xbox One title.

Regardless super happy I get Sonic Generations for free and don't need gold to play it after I download it. <3