2020 Live Stream times + E3 2020 and its future.

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: 2020 Live Stream times + E3 2020 and its future.

Post by Kong Wen »

SkyPikachu wrote: 07 Jul 2020 02:08 It's atleast a good step in the right direction. Even the fact they're not locking the early demos behind expensive American only events at e3.
Yes, I honestly don't know why that's always been the case—I suppose because some of the early demos are meant to be curated by a booth-attending dev rather than just released onto the market—but hopefully this is a good kick in the pants.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

No idea if this is the only thing nintendo is doing but July 10th 10am PT (3am AEST -_-) Paper Mario Treehouse live plus a first releave and gameplay of a title from Wayforward (devs who made shantae)
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

In a way I'm really happy these events have been really horrible times for me. I log on and see the trash they announce and don't feel bad.

Ubisoft event seemed to show of 3-4 titles only. With no rayman or mario + rabbids.

The wayforward announcement was Bakugan which is very underwhelming.

I wonder if this is the end of me watching these events live. I have less time on my hands now and I'm not by my pc as much anymore. The events aren't showing stuff that interest me. I have less time to play games these days and have become happy enough just playing whatever is on gamepass.

Maybe it's the fact it's a transition era between PS4-5 and Xbox One-Series X.

Nintendo however have a big opportunity here. I'm playing my switch more than ever since I'm away from my Xbox and Playstation more often these days so I'm buying games more on my Switch since I can always carry it around. It has made me sad we haven't had a direct in ages so I'm hoping they're not just riding on paper mario this year since I'd love to have more games to play on my switch.
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

I feel like I need to be more selective about what games I buy due primarily to time constraints to actually play stuff. And then I think about hanging up my spurs again if only to recover more time for reading and writing. I don’t think I should mix things up too much though as I’m generally content and still finding time to read and write too.
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.