A Short Hike

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

A Short Hike

Post by Kreegs »

Did you like Breath of the Wild? Did you like exploring the island in your plane in Wii Sports Resort? Do you like simplistic 3D picel art graphics and charming music?

Play A Short Hike!

You can beat it in about 75 minutes. I definitely want to go back and collect more of the golden feathers and items. Essentially it plays like Breath of the Wild junior. Golden feathers increase your stamina so you can climb higher, then glide around. There are lots of fun side quests and funny NPCs to interact with. If you are looking for an exploration game that is relaxing and fun, pick this up. Lots of sites gave it very high reviews. I would agree with them for sure.

Anyone else play this?
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Re: A Short Hike

Post by Claytone »

I haven't, but I'm definitely interested! Short games are always appealing to me, and this seems like a charming one. I'll definitely add it to the to-do list!
You got BOOST power!
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Re: A Short Hike

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Donwloaded it yesterday, but haven't played it yet. Maybe an option for Santa to choose from next december :P
Grt. Merlin