Bike Rider / Chariso DX series

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
kitroplious
True Gamer
True Gamer

Bike Rider / Chariso DX series

Post by kitroplious »

Here's one of the most craziest jump-and-run games out there! It's very popular in Japan, and it features a stickman biking across the world (or galaxy; if you're playing the new one!), where you make insane jumps from platform to platform, ride/using other equipment, and going at turbo speeds (not to mention avoiding enemies and traps!)

The first Bike Rider DX is on mobile devices (+PS Vita) and Nintendo eShop on 3DS, while Bike Rider DX2: GALAXY is on 3DS right now and maybe on mobile devices in the Japanese store.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Bike Rider / Chariso DX series

Post by The Shoemaker »

I'm kind of interested in this series, they do go for quite cheap. Is it a good pick up and play game? Right now Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is my go-to game for when I want to waste 5 minutes, I wouldn't mind another. Though I did just pick up Siesta Fiesta and it's looking promising.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons