Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote: PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 252 (VictorViper)
Position Gains: Lots

VictorViper earned the most trophies for the third and fourth month in a row, with 252 gained since January! He also managed to earn 4 new Platinum trophies (Muaramasa Rebirth, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Grim Fandango, and Resogun). This launches him into 5th place in total Platinum trophies, and 5th place overall. Flamin Skull also picked up a new Platinum, in Lego The Hobbit.

I've finally removed all the ex-VC-F members who haven't shown their faces around here from the charts, which resulted in several people being bumped up a rank or two to fill the vacancies. Next month's update should look a lot more stable.
PSN Trophy Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 268 (VictorViper)

Vic is keeping up the torrid pace, leading the charge in this hefty update with 268 new trophies. Despite the gain, he's still hanging in 5th place, as the top 4 are all in beast-mode. Even though he has 26 more trophies than Flamin Skull, he's almost a full level behind because of all Skull's Platinums.

Niahak must have switched his trophies to private, because his profile is showing 0%. I removed him from the chart for now, which caused a lot of people to bump up ranks.

There was a lot of movement within the Top 10, but no new faces broke the Top 10.

Get ready.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

I finally snagged the elusive platinum trophy for Destiny. It was a very fulfilling trophy to cap off one of my favourite games of modern times, so I feel good about it, and I consider the game "complete" until the next expansion comes out.

This involved beating a raid without anyone in the team dying. I did it with two other TONe clan members, so it wasn't the solo master run I was planning, but it's something.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

Nice work, Kong! I know that was a monster platinum. So what's on deck? More Destiny? :)
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

VictorViper wrote:Nice work, Kong! I know that was a monster platinum. So what's on deck? More Destiny? :)
Yeah, more Destiny of course, and probably also some casual time with Tembo and Rocket League (if the latter proves to be as entertaining as people say). In terms of trophies, I don't know if I can stomach the massive grind required to get the Dark Souls 2 platinum (specifically getting all spells), but we'll see, because I do miss that game, and the PS4 version has me tempted to return to it.
Kiwi the Tortoise
Sentient Reptile
Sentient Reptile

Post by Kiwi the Tortoise »

Keep in mind that I'm running on two accounts now, since I moved back.
The one listed is my Swiss account which is now (somewhat) hibernating. It's still my main one for the PS3 to play on, but not for the PS4.
Kiwi the TORT joins the Shining Force!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kiwi the Tortoise wrote:Keep in mind that I'm running on two accounts now, since I moved back.
The one listed is my Swiss account which is now (somewhat) hibernating. It's still my main one for the PS3 to play on, but not for the PS4.
What's your other account? I can add it to the list.
Kiwi the Tortoise
Sentient Reptile
Sentient Reptile

Post by Kiwi the Tortoise »

Should be KiwiATortoise
Kiwi the TORT joins the Shining Force!
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

Kong Wen wrote:
VictorViper wrote:Nice work, Kong! I know that was a monster platinum. So what's on deck? More Destiny? :)
Yeah, more Destiny of course, and probably also some casual time with Tembo and Rocket League (if the latter proves to be as entertaining as people say). In terms of trophies, I don't know if I can stomach the massive grind required to get the Dark Souls 2 platinum (specifically getting all spells), but we'll see, because I do miss that game, and the PS4 version has me tempted to return to it.
I'm doing a play through of it now. Full mobility, medium armoured, (mostly) shieldless, poise shredding dex build. Delicious.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kiwi the Tortoise wrote:Should be KiwiATortoise
You may not have synced to PSN with this account yet, since it's still showing level 0 with 0 trophies on the website. Either that, or you have some privacy settings enabled.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 268 (VictorViper)

Vic is keeping up the torrid pace, leading the charge in this hefty update with 268 new trophies. Despite the gain, he's still hanging in 5th place, as the top 4 are all in beast-mode. Even though he has 26 more trophies than Flamin Skull, he's almost a full level behind because of all Skull's Platinums.

Niahak must have switched his trophies to private, because his profile is showing 0%. I removed him from the chart for now, which caused a lot of people to bump up ranks.

There was a lot of movement within the Top 10, but no new faces broke the Top 10.

Get ready.
PSN Trophy Chart for Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Highest Gain: 149 (VictorViper)
Position Gains: Yasume (#15 to #14)

Vic is once again full-steam ahead, adding 149 new trophies and also picking up about half a level on Flamin Skull. If he can keep this up, he'll move into #4 overall by next month.

Kong took advantage of a Destiny content gap to go back to his old ways, adding 106 new trophies including 3 new Platinums (Destiny, Goat Simulator, and Rocket League).

Rad has also been playing more lately, and he's getting set to pass DoctorAllosaurus, only trailing by 3% and 2 trophies.