Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Claytone »

Y'all inspired me. I'll take a look at mine.

3/31/16 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 4.0%
10/07/15 - Persona 4: Dancing All Night - 19.2%
4/20/14 - Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - 10.3%
3/12/14 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 27.5%
3/10/14 - Ratchet & Clank - 7.1%
2/16/14 - The Walking Dead - 39.9%

I'm not super proud of any of these, really. I mean, there was requisite effort that went into all of them (aside from TWD, which is platinumed for finishing the game), but most of these were pretty easy. R&C1 required you to 100% the game, so that was neat. Snake Eater is the one I'm the most pleased with, and not just because of its relative rarity, but because I unlocked its hardest trophy (beating the game with no kills) on the highest difficulty (which was not required).

My most prized "Platinums" are probably mostly on the Xbox side, though. Indeed, it would probably be that I have every achievement in the entire Banjo-Kazooie series.

Apparently, my rarest single Xbox achievement is for completing the Turbo Tunnel in Battletoads, which Xbox reports as being completed by 1% of players, but I am reasonably certain the real number is significantly lower than that (Xbox does not resolve to tenths of a percent). My rarest single trophy is for beating OlliOlli (1.4%).
You got BOOST power!
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

After quite a long journey, I finally got platinum in Knack. I'll sincerely miss it now that I've completed it...not that I can't still play it - I realize I can - but it's not the same whenever there's nothing new to see or do.

This one gets a theme song though it has little to do with the game other than it's a badass song I've been listening to a lot lately.

I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Sharecrow wrote:After quite a long journey, I finally got platinum in Knack. I'll sincerely miss it now that I've completed it...not that I can't still play it - I realize I can - but it's not the same whenever there's nothing new to see or do.
You're going to be able to go back to tackle Knack two soon too!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

I guess I'll take this opportunity to gently hassle Kong about updating the spreadsheet again.

Whenever you get the chance. :)
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:I guess I'll take this opportunity to gently hassle Kong about updating the spreadsheet again.

Whenever you get the chance. :)
It's on a list of things to do, and it's not at the top. :)
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kong Wen wrote: It's on a list of things to do, and it's not at the top. :)
Is it something I could do? Would I need to be friends with all these people? If it's something I'm able to do, I'd be happy to. This is just the sort of thing that would be a "productive" task that I can use to procrastinate another, more daunting productive task (eg cleaning).
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:
Kong Wen wrote: It's on a list of things to do, and it's not at the top. :)
Is it something I could do? Would I need to be friends with all these people? If it's something I'm able to do, I'd be happy to. This is just the sort of thing that would be a "productive" task that I can use to procrastinate another, more daunting productive task (eg cleaning).
You'd have to be friends with them on XB, and it's much more convenient if you're friends with them on Steam, but since I think our XB-playing membership has dwindled to maybe 1 active person, I think we'd be fine to just trim the list to PSN trophies. I'll also want to cut out a lot of the people from VC-F who are no longer members of this community.

Let me have a quick go at re-jigging the spreadsheet format tomorrow to basically cut it down to a manageable scope, and I'll hand over editing permissions.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kong Wen wrote: 16 Aug 2017 03:20
You'd have to be friends with them on XB, and it's much more convenient if you're friends with them on Steam, but since I think our XB-playing membership has dwindled to maybe 1 active person, I think we'd be fine to just trim the list to PSN trophies. I'll also want to cut out a lot of the people from VC-F who are no longer members of this community.

Let me have a quick go at re-jigging the spreadsheet format tomorrow to basically cut it down to a manageable scope, and I'll hand over editing permissions.
Pinging this since you seem to be mostly done updating the forum now. :)
You got BOOST power!
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kong Wen wrote: 25 Aug 2015 18:15 PSN Trophy Chart for Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Highest Gain: 149 (VictorViper)
Position Gains: Yasume (#15 to #14)

Vic is once again full-steam ahead, adding 149 new trophies and also picking up about half a level on Flamin Skull. If he can keep this up, he'll move into #4 overall by next month.

Kong took advantage of a Destiny content gap to go back to his old ways, adding 106 new trophies including 3 new Platinums (Destiny, Goat Simulator, and Rocket League).

Rad has also been playing more lately, and he's getting set to pass DoctorAllosaurus, only trailing by 3% and 2 trophies.
PSN Trophy Chart for Sunday, 10 September 2017

Highest Gain: 1234 (Sharecrow)
Position Gains: 2 (Sharecrow, Claytone, Jelly)

Hello again, folks! Kong graciously passed this duty onto me, so here are your updated Trophies rankings!

As a quick note, according to Kong, some folks were removed for inactivity. Consequently, the position gains are perhaps not fully representative of the action this time, but everything will be back to normal in the next update.

Sharecrow has had a big couple of years! His 1234 added trophies nearly doubles the next highest increase, earned by VictorViper (677). This also moves him into the lofty 2nd place position! Kong, of course, still holds 1st place by a substantial margin.

Jelly and I also made leaps of 2 positions, but we both jumped people with little or no PSN activity since the last update. Not quite as much of an accomplishment.

In terms of raw trophies added, the top 10ish are clearly the most invested bunch. For example, the bottom 10 added fewer trophies combined than I did since the last update. On the plus side, this introduces good opportunities for newcomers to quickly climb the rankings!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next update. :up:
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Thanks so much for reviving this, Clay!

Of interest, Share has more than 300 fewer trophies than Vic, but he's 4% ahead of him in the rankings, mostly because of that mountain of platinums he's managed to pick up! Nice work, Share! Wow, big gains all around.