Neon Gold Membership

Includes Forum Rules, major announcements, and important community votes. Post bug reports, feedback, and suggestions.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Neon Gold Membership

Post by Kong Wen »

Hey everyone! I want to thank everyone on this forum for continuing to be a part of this fun little community. This place definitely feels like home on the internet.

I also want to thank everyone who has kicked in a few bucks here and there over the years. It's very important to recognize that this place is a community in the true sense of the word. Just because I have the keys to the code doesn't mean I've contributed any more than anyone else who has sunk some level of time or effort into this place, whether it's working on graphics, submitting writing, sharing a BGE link with a friend, or joining in on lively discussion.

I want to extend the entirely optional and judgement-free invitation to help with the TONe finances, to whoever is willing, able, and comfortable doing so. :) The hosting bills come in every 3 years in June, and the domain fees are annual. Our fees for this cycle are $569.69 CAD, which is around $420 USD (I shit you not!)

You might remember that everyone who donated to the site last time the taxman was at the door got their names painted in a fancy pink tone. I'm thinking a nice bright blue would make a good tone for Neon Gold 2020.

If you're interested in helping out, I think PayPal or e-transfer are probably the best options. Reach out to me via PM!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: Neon Gold Membership

Post by SkyPikachu »

If we donate again can we have our name in Blue and Pink or would it be a coding nightmare?

Eg. SkyPikachu
PoisonRamune
Chatbox Gargoyle
Chatbox Gargoyle

Post by PoisonRamune »

Rad, I signed in after 2 months specifically looking if there was a way to give some of my govie money to you guys.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

SkyPikachu wrote: 09 Jun 2020 07:31 If we donate again can we have our name in Blue and Pink or would it be a coding nightmare?

Eg. SkyPikachu
You can choose blue or pink if you like, but you can't have both. :)
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming