Apotheon

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Apotheon

Post by Kong Wen »

Apotheon, a totally righteous-looking Grecian urn-based action platformer, is coming to PS4 in 2015. If I remember correctly, this is one of the indie games previewed at one of the PS4 E3 events, possibly the one before last.

I think it looks pretty cool and original, and it definitely has potential. How does everyone else feel?
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Apotheon

Post by Kong Wen »

I know some jerks around here have played this game by now. Impressions?
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Re: Apotheon

Post by Sharecrow »

I played it a tiny bit and liked what I saw so far quite a bit. It handles pretty well, looks beautiful, and has a good variety of weapons to use with their own characteristics. The allure of revolutionary France in AssCreed Unity has really dominated my already-slender PS4 use. It's next in my list of games to play once I finish Unity or reach a satisfaction point in it,
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.