Wii U GCN Adaptor Win Drivers released

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
kawaiipikachu
Aspirant

Wii U GCN Adaptor Win Drivers released

Post by kawaiipikachu »

editUpdated Drivers V2
I thought to let everyone know that someone has released drivers to allow the use of the Wii U's gamecube adaptor on a Windows Machine.
Info & downoad links here.
Orignal pagahere which has all download links in canse any version drives you bonkers.

I tested & it so far it works fine thou I have yet to try it out with a game thou just the only current issue is that the Rumble is not supported yet.
"Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a wind swept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
"
Jelly
Beans
Beans

Re: Wii U GCN Adaptor Win Drivers released

Post by Jelly »

Since the official Gamecube to Wii U adapter is out of stock everywhere, and not back in stores until July here in Sweden, I went with a third party one by Mayflash, it is supposedly functionally identical to the official one, only that it works on PC without any software drivers.

http://www.play-asia.com/gamecube-contr ... -8h2n.html
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Re: Wii U GCN Adaptor Win Drivers released

Post by Spore »

Jelly wrote:Since the official Gamecube to Wii U adapter is out of stock everywhere, and not back in stores until July here in Sweden, I went with a third party one by Mayflash, it is supposedly functionally identical to the official one, only that it works on PC without any software drivers.
http://www.play-asia.com/gamecube-contr ... -8h2n.html
I absolutely love the features list note:
PC Master Race OWNERS: Tested to work with Dolphin - Keymapping Needed.

I like my official adapter, but I do wish it worked out of the box on my computer without a separate, fiddly driver.