Borderlands

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Borderlands

Post by Kong Wen »

The PlayStation Blog is reporting that Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be coming to PS4 as part of a bundle deal called Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for $59.99 in March. It'll feature cross-save with the PS3 versions, so you won't lose your progress if you've already started on the old version and want to upgrade. It also includes all the DLC that has been released for both games.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Ouenben
Great Scot
Great Scot

Re: Borderlands

Post by Ouenben »

Same goes for Xbone! Definitely gonna pick this up seeing as it has cross-save compatibility.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Ouenben wrote:Same goes for Xbone! Definitely gonna pick this up seeing as it has cross-save compatibility.
Nice! I figured Xbone and PC would be getting it as well, but I didn't have a link for the source at the time. I played a little bit of Borderlands 2 on PC I think just before the extra content was released, and I really enjoyed it, so I can see myself getting in on this one as well. Hopefully there will be other people willing to play.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

Not much my bag, but it's heavily rumored there will be a Borderlands 3 announcement this Sunday at Pax South.