Rune Factory 4

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Jordan

Re: Rune Factory 4

Post by Jordan »

I had the ring and the double bed. I kinda knew those were pre-reqs from playing previous Rune Factory games. The randomness of actually uh...making it happen...makes it less appealing for me to go back to the game to try, though.

Shame because I know that there's one area in Sechs (lel) territory where you need your wife and kid to get through.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Rune Factory 4

Post by The Shoemaker »

Jordan wrote:I had the ring and the double bed. I kinda knew those were pre-reqs from playing previous Rune Factory games. The randomness of actually uh...making it happen...makes it less appealing for me to go back to the game to try, though.

Shame because I know that there's one area in Sechs (lel) territory where you need your wife and kid to get through.
Oh really? I didn't know if there were actually any benefits in having a family beyond the story. It's something I wouldn't mind going back to the game to experience as well, but I don't really feel like waiting for the game to spawn an event. Some people save before bed and reset to that save until they get the event they want, but that sounds almost more annoying.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons