Project Zero/Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Humphries90

Project Zero/Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

Post by Humphries90 »

So with it being the perfect month for scary games, Nintendo is taking on publishing duty for the latest Project Zero/Fatal Frame game. Anybody else interested in this? If I'm honest I can't bloody wait. I'm an absolute wuss for horror games but I can't wait to turn the lights out, grab a cushion and get to work on this.

I even fancied my chances with Nintendo on a review code, just on the off chance they were feeling sympathetic (and it's hardly the most mainstream title out there). Fat chance though! Still going to buy it day one. I'm kind of sad that the European release is a week later than North America, but that's life.

Oh and the title is fantastic. Maiden of Black Water is a proper movie title.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Project Zero/Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

Post by The Shoemaker »

I've never actually played a game in this series, I heard good things about the original game. If I'm not mistaken though I think this game is digital only in North America, which is kind of a bummer. Hard to make a $60 purchase you know you'll be stuck with!
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

That looks and sounds just wonderful. Wow...

For the record, I don't know if the Wii pads have cameras but it'd be just lovely if for one of the ghost types it actually showed where you were in real life on the pad when you went to take pictures with the ghost superimposed - especially without warning.
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

I played the spinoff game on the 3DS, which like Sharcrow said, used the 3DS camera, but ultimately it was naff. I have much more faith in this game however. Been looking into the Playstation 2 games, the 3rd one is really holding its price still!