Amiibo

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
evildevil97
Adept

Re: Amiibo

Post by evildevil97 »

Kong Wen wrote:I'm sure all you collectors have heard already, but there's a rumour going around that there's a Shovel Knight amoeba coming this fall.
Fake. Uses the Smashified artwork.
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

Humphries90 wrote:He's my main in Smash 4
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

evildevil97 wrote:
Kong Wen wrote:I'm sure all you collectors have heard already, but there's a rumour going around that there's a Shovel Knight amoeba coming this fall.
Fake. Uses the Smashified artwork.
Too bad, because I'd be all over a Shovel Knight amiibo, and it would add up given that Yatch Club has said Nintendo platforms are getting exclusive content soon.

In other news, after seeing the retro 8-bit Mario amiibo from the front, I think I'm sold on it. Such a neat idea.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

The Shoemaker wrote:
Humphries90 wrote:He's my main in Smash 4 so I had to get my hands on him. It was the only one I'd seen in the wild at the time so I was pretty lucky to find him.
Oh man sounds like we have about 3 Dedede mains here, we'll have to get playing sometime! Make a shout out in our Smash thread or in the chat and I'm sure we could get something going.
If I'm honest he's usually just my go-to guy but I generally play just Random. I like playing as almost every character even if I'm not good with them. Except Lucario, he's just so dull.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Humphries90 wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:
Humphries90 wrote:He's my main in Smash 4 so I had to get my hands on him. It was the only one I'd seen in the wild at the time so I was pretty lucky to find him.
Oh man sounds like we have about 3 Dedede mains here, we'll have to get playing sometime! Make a shout out in our Smash thread or in the chat and I'm sure we could get something going.
If I'm honest he's usually just my go-to guy but I generally play just Random. I like playing as almost every character even if I'm not good with them. Except Lucario, he's just so dull.
I used to love Lucario is Brawl, I don't know what happened to him though, he's just so slow!

As if to play with our hearts further, Nintendo announced another yarn Yoshi amiibo today. Mega Yarn Yoshi.
Image Image
They also announced that Wolly World, along with all the amiibo's will launch on Oct. 16, and the regular Wolly's go for $16.99, while free willy goes for $39.99.
Audio Ace
Initiate

Post by Audio Ace »

The Shoemaker wrote:
As if to play with our hearts further, Nintendo announced another yarn Yoshi amiibo today. Mega Yarn Yoshi.
Image Image
They also announced that Wolly World, along with all the amiibo's will launch on Oct. 16, and the regular Wolly's go for $16.99, while free willy goes for $39.99.
OH MY GOD HE IS ADORIBLE!!!!
....... Anyways, they have also announced that the Falco amiibo will release the 20th of November and Mewtwo will release on the 13th of November.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

The big one is a bit much, but I can see Mrs. Y enjoying that tiny blue wool Yoshi.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

So adorable. I think I'll pass on this one too though. Only so much space, only so much money, only so much tolerance from the other half.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Holy cow, the mega Yoshi amiibo is $60 in Canada, that's $20 more than the US price. Talk about the low dollar. At least the little Yoshi's are only $19.99.

Little off topic, but Yoshi's Wolly World is $49.99 in the US, it's $64.99 in Canada, can't believe the mark up.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

The Shoemaker wrote:Little off topic, but Yoshi's Wolly World is $49.99 in the US, it's $64.99 in Canada, can't believe the mark up.
I wonder if they'll honour my original pre-order price from when I ordered it during the Best Buy / Future Shop deal during E3 in 2014...
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming