OBJECTION! - BGE Grievances

Nominate and vote for your favourite games in a tournament-style competition. Join the debate, discuss what games mean to you, and discover hidden gems to broaden your horizons.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: OBJECTION! - BGE Grievances

Post by VictorViper »

Drauks wrote:
VictorViper wrote:My constant insistence that Helldivers is a god damned riot continues to fall on deaf ears. This isn't a BGE gripe, just voicing my disdain for all you PSN folks missing out. You bastards.
I have had the game since release, but after playing it without anyone else it became boring. I don't mind the game one bit, actually. It became a casualty when I needed space for larger games that people did play.
I'm up for a game if you ever feel like putting it back on the drive. One of our members (largely in absentia) plays too. If you only played solo stages you definitely haven't seen how bananas it gets.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Forscyvus
Aspirant

Post by Forscyvus »

Everyone keeps nominating games that I haven't played :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
lol hello
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Forscyvus wrote:Everyone keeps nominating games that I haven't played :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Play 'em.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Forscyvus
Aspirant

Post by Forscyvus »

Kong Wen wrote:
Forscyvus wrote:Everyone keeps nominating games that I haven't played :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Play 'em.

:!: :idea: :o
lol hello
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kong Wen wrote:
Play 'em.
But.. people don't actually play video games anymore, they just complain about them online!
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

I'm just gonna take this moment to again bemoan the fact that Persona 3 is very likely going to lose to a game as mediocre as Luigi's Mansion. One post about it just isn't enough.
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:I'm just gonna take this moment to again bemoan the fact that Persona 3 is very likely going to lose to a game as mediocre as Luigi's Mansion. One post about it just isn't enough.
Not sure where all the Persona fans went. I know Kanti would have nominated them. There's still two days for you to infiltrate a Persona/Atlus community and drop hints. :)
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

I played about 15 minutes of Persona 3 before backlogging it due to other constraints and haven't played any Luigi's Mansion games, personally. I did really like Persona 4, but it's kind of hard to drop a vote for P3 given how little I touched.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Luigi's Mansion is boss.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Niahak

Post by Niahak »

Claytone wrote:I'm just gonna take this moment to again bemoan the fact that Persona 3 is very likely going to lose to a game as mediocre as Luigi's Mansion. One post about it just isn't enough.
It is disappointing that a powerhouse JRPG of the PS2 era that practically created its own subgenre and introduced so many new fans in the west to the SMT series is losing out so early. I think P3 is forgotten in the wake of P4, which did add a lot of mechanical improvements (although it dialed the anime factor up too many notches for my taste). P4 isn't doing that great, either!

I do think there are better games... and some good rivals even in its bracket, but it is a superb game.