New Member Introduction Thread

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Yossarian

Re: New Member Introduction Thread

Post by Yossarian »

I've missed you all terribly. Even the ones I haven't met.

I haven't been Yossarian in a while so its nice to be him again. I also go by SeveredJoke which is a dual reference to the Manics and Killing Joke but that's not important.

Thanks to Kong Wen for inviting me to talk about games. I don't get to play as much as I used to but that's not a bad thing. When I get the chance I play Dark Souls (2) on the 360 (my other games are in storage pending a move) but my main gaming platform is iOS. Despite the flack there are some genuinely interesting games and experiments on there amongst the dreck and cash-ins.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Yossarian wrote:Thanks to Kong Wen for inviting me to talk about games. ... When I get the chance I play Dark Souls (2) on the 360 (my other games are in storage pending a move) but my main gaming platform is iOS. Despite the flack there are some genuinely interesting games and experiments on there amongst the dreck and cash-ins.
Glad you could make it, Yoss! Be sure to let us know about the iOS gems you're enjoying in the Mobile Gaming subforum. We have a few mobile gamers, but most of us are occasional players, which makes it easy to miss out on the good stuff.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Flamin Skull

Post by Flamin Skull »

As most of y'all, I come from VC-F...
I play pretty much anything except for FPS... mostly Racing/fighting/RPGs also Lego games as well lol

Havent had much time on my hands to play more than a couple hours a week cuz I have a 4 month old baby.

currently playing GT6 anybody else playing too?
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Nice to see everyone coming back!
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Starmancer
☆Magic Man☆

Post by Starmancer »

Eh, May as well:

I'm Mickeymac, or at least "The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Mickeymac"...speaking of which, is it possible to get a name change? I wanted people to recognize me, but I really don't like this name anymore...
Backloggery

Look Ma, Imma Star!
Starmancer
☆Magic Man☆

Post by Starmancer »

Pardon the doublepost, but since I changed my name, might as well do a little reintroduction:

I'm Starmancer, better known as Mickeymac. I was tempted to go with the name I use everywhere else, but I thought this sounded cooler.

I like anime, JRPGs, and furry things. Also robots.
Backloggery

Look Ma, Imma Star!
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Starmancer wrote:Pardon the doublepost, but since I changed my name, might as well do a little reintroduction:

I'm Starmancer, better known as Mickeymac. I was tempted to go with the name I use everywhere else, but I thought this sounded cooler.

I like anime, JRPGs, and furry things. Also robots.
Whatever the title, glad to see you back! :lol:
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

I am Kreegs (or Erik) and I am from the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area of Minnesota. I am 25 and currently live and game (sometimes ;) ) with my wife. I am a big Minnesota sports fan, with favorites being the Wild and Gophers.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Kreegs wrote:I am a big Minnesota sports fan, with favorites being the Wild and Gophers.
When you see Matt Cooke next fuck his knee up. :twisted:
Trapster

Post by Trapster »

And so I'm back aswell. Had a lot to do after I got back from Spain so that's why it took so long.
Den som tar, han har.