#BGE2020 GRAND FINALS

Nominate and vote for your favourite games in a tournament-style competition. Join the debate, discuss what games mean to you, and discover hidden gems to broaden your horizons.

Which of these two games is BEST?!

Dark Souls (2011, PC/PS3/X360)
43%
Planescape: Torment (1999, PC)
57%

Total votes: 7

This Old Neon
Administrator

#BGE2020 GRAND FINALS

Post by This Old Neon »

Welcome to the #BGE2020 GRAND FINALS!

We are down to the top games. Double elimination is over (both games have already lost one match), so the winner of this poll will become the official 2020 "BEST GAME EVER!!!" while the loser will rank in 2nd place overall and win the "SECOND BEST MEDAL".

HOW TO VOTE

This is easy. You only get one vote per poll. The game with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there will be no ties, so vote!

:belmont:
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Re: #BGE2020 GRAND FINALS

Post by Sharecrow »

Too bad Planescape: Torment isn't on Steam. Oh well...
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Sharecrow wrote: 13 May 2024 15:05 Too bad Planescape: Torment isn't on Steam. Oh well...
This Steam?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4663 ... d_Edition/
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

How bizarre - I searched for it on my deck and it didn’t give me any results. I probably fat-fingered it. I’ll add it to my wishlist
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.