Miitomo

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Re: Miitomo

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Who's still using this app?
I still open it once a day to change clothes for the platinum coins and try to answer 3 questions (also for platinum coins), but do little else. As for adding friends, I can use my iPhone to create unlinked Miitomo users (ghosts) and add them with face to face method. These 'friends' will keep visiting and stay in your friendlist even after deleting the app with all local user data. I wonder if they'll dissappear at some point...

As for the app itself: if it wasn't for the platinum coins, I would've stopped using it already.
Grt. Merlin

squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:Who's still using this app?
I still open it once a day to change clothes for the platinum coins and try to answer 3 questions (also for platinum coins), but do little else. As for adding friends, I can use my iPhone to create unlinked Miitomo users (ghosts) and add them with face to face method. These 'friends' will keep visiting and stay in your friendlist even after deleting the app with all local user data. I wonder if they'll dissappear at some point...

As for the app itself: if it wasn't for the platinum coins, I would've stopped using it already.

I pretty much do the same. It's fun but doesn't lend itself to extended use
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I stopped using it honestly. It's charming, and I still think it's a great concept, but there's not much to do in the "app". If it was more like Tomodachi Life I would keep using it, but currently it's too limited.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Just read Miitomo will shut down later this year (may 9th). Won't miss it as I haven't used it for a long time (can't remember using it in 2017).
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

The Shoemaker wrote: 26 Apr 2016 03:19 I stopped using it honestly. It's charming, and I still think it's a great concept, but there's not much to do in the "app". If it was more like Tomodachi Life I would keep using it, but currently it's too limited.
This must have been the last time I used it, which was only a couple of months after it came out.

It's for the better really, Every time I see that they've updated the game I always wonder who is actually playing it.

Let's get Tomodachi Life on Switch/mobile though.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons