Nintendo Switch

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Re: Nintendo Switch

Post by Kreegs »

I have a relay. Its a pyramid on a random table in the room that communicates with the other pyramid that is in thr laundry room facing all the things. I point in the direction of the puramid in the family room and can control everything on the other side of the wall.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Ouenben
Great Scot
Great Scot

Post by Ouenben »

Kreegs wrote: 23 Oct 2017 19:02 Tv is above my fireplace on the wall. There is a hole behind the tv that goes to my laundry room. There is a shelf in there behind the tv that houses all my things for the tv. (Cable box, blu ray, video games, wifi). This way there are no wires to be seen coming from my tv at all.
Do you need to travel to another room to change your discs etc?

I like having consoles etc on show. In fact do we have a thread for everyone to share their entertainment units /setups ?
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Ouenben wrote: 24 Oct 2017 02:16
Kreegs wrote: 23 Oct 2017 19:02 Tv is above my fireplace on the wall. There is a hole behind the tv that goes to my laundry room. There is a shelf in there behind the tv that houses all my things for the tv. (Cable box, blu ray, video games, wifi). This way there are no wires to be seen coming from my tv at all.
Do you need to travel to another room to change your discs etc?

I like having consoles etc on show. In fact do we have a thread for everyone to share their entertainment units /setups ?
I feel like that might have been a thing back on the VC-forums but I don't think we have anything like that here!
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Yes I do have to go back there to change blu ray disks. Its really not out of the way. It’s honestly the only way I could set it up in that room. I have all my aystems the require wired controllers is another room with the pinball machine. The tv in there isnt as big as the main family room on.

Not sure of we have a thread for that. Maybe Kong can copy and paste these there.

Packing up the Switch tomorrow and sending it in via UPS to California.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kreegs wrote: 24 Oct 2017 03:28 Packing up the Switch tomorrow and sending it in via UPS to California.
Man right before odyssey!
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Another hidden feature from the latest update, GameCube controllers are now supported on switch! If you use the Wii U GameCube adapter you can actually use the GameCube controller to play switch games.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

The Shoemaker wrote: 24 Oct 2017 04:42 Another hidden feature from the latest update, GameCube controllers are now supported on switch! If you use the Wii U GameCube adapter you can actually use the GameCube controller to play switch games.
Definitely means either GC on the VC, or that Smash is coming.

Regarding Mario, I have a super busy weekend anyway so I’d rather get this taken care of before I start the game, rather than playing it for a bit and then having to stop for a week.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Switch is cozy in a shipping box and sets out tomorrow for California. Bon Voyage!
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Switch is on it’s way home! They didnt mention what needed to be done. It was only in their repair shop for less than a day.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kreegs wrote: 03 Nov 2017 13:59 Switch is on it’s way home! They didnt mention what needed to be done. It was only in their repair shop for less than a day.
And now it's in a garbage can. Enjoy your brand new replacement Switch!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming