Photography

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Photography

Post by Kong Wen »

I know we have some great photographers around here. Why don't we use this thread to show off some of our community's work? You can post your pictures however you like: link out to your instagram, imgur, tumblr, or whatever other photo sharing account you want, or just use the img tags.

If we get enough interest, we could start doing photo challenges or something. Say, one week, a bunch of us take pics around a theme of "winter is coming" and see what creative takes we have on the idea.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: Photography

Post by VictorViper »

I'm always up for a photo challenge. I love the idea!

I haven't posted anything in quite a while at this point, but I use EyeEm primarily (@VeniVidiViper), and instagram (VeniVidiViper) just because everyone uses it.

[EDIT] EyeEm has an excellent community and facilitates regular photo challenges as well. It's a great tool to use to keep motivated and inspired. Highly recommended.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.