Splatoon 2

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Re: Splatoon 2

Post by Kreegs »

Snuck in and got two games against Clay.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kreegs wrote:Snuck in and got two games against Clay.
Good games! Sorry we only got a few in, I had to run and missed you when I came back.

Looking forward to more games with TONers. :neon:
You got BOOST power!
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Claytone wrote:
Kreegs wrote:Snuck in and got two games against Clay.
Good games! Sorry we only got a few in, I had to run and missed you when I came back.

Looking forward to more games with TONers. :neon:
Im sure I'll be on tonight for a bit. Too bad Salmon Run ended today at 1pm.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Salmon Run opens at 7pm crntral tonight. Anyone want to try and team up?
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Splatfest is announced from 8/4 at 11pm central to 8/5 11pm central. The theme is Mayo vs Ketchup. I have already signed up for team Ketchup. The sooner you pick teams, the more time you have to level up your Splatfest shirt ahead of time.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kreegs wrote:Splatfest is announced from 8/4 at 11pm central to 8/5 11pm central. The theme is Mayo vs Ketchup. I have already signed up for team Ketchup. The sooner you pick teams, the more time you have to level up your Splatfest shirt ahead of time.
Team ketchup here!

Been trying out the new dualies that came out yesterday. Despite looking really good, I seem to be just awful with them. Might just need more practise.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Salmon run at 7pm central tonight. Anyone want to get some team action at some point this evening?
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kreegs wrote:Splatfest is announced from 8/4 at 11pm central to 8/5 11pm central. The theme is Mayo vs Ketchup. I have already signed up for team Ketchup. The sooner you pick teams, the more time you have to level up your Splatfest shirt ahead of time.
I picked Mayo just because I cannot pick Ketchup out of principle. Having said that, mustard seems like it would've been the obvious choice for the opponent to ketchup. Oh well.
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:
I picked Mayo just because I cannot pick Ketchup out of principle. Having said that, mustard seems like it would've been the obvious choice for the opponent to ketchup. Oh well.
What's obvious about that? Who eats mustard on their fries? Mayo on fries and ketchup on fries is the eternal battle. (Team Mayo FTW, BTW. (I feel like I should get this game just to support the correct way to eat fries.))
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kong Wen wrote:
Claytone wrote:
What's obvious about that? Who eats mustard on their fries? Mayo on fries and ketchup on fries is the eternal battle. (Team Mayo FTW, BTW. (I feel like I should get this game just to support the correct way to eat fries.))
I definitely agree, mustard would get blow away if it was in the rankings. But, I'm still team ketchup all the way.

Made it to overachiever in Salmon Run today, made it a bit past the super bonus. Gave me some drink tickets I could use at the food shop, these tickets can increase the chance of rolling a specific sub ability, so that's cool.

I'm also C+ in Tower Control, B- In Splat Zones and B+ in Rainmaker. Level 17 I believe?

Been slowing working on the single player whenever I'm away from WiFi. Definitely a better intro to all the weapons this time around.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons