Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Post by The Shoemaker »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:What mode enables you to team up with your amiibo? Haven't found this option, but read and hear about it.
You can only use Amiibo's in Smash mode. You can select team battle from there to be on the same team as your Amiibo.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Three more day until I'm smashing!
I intend to live forever, or die trying
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Reminder that the Club Nintendo deal for the Smash CD's is ending soon, you need to register both games before Jan 13th in order to qualify for the CD's. You have until March to register and get Mewtwo though.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
kitroplious
True Gamer
True Gamer

Post by kitroplious »

squishy wrote:I'm much more pleased with the Wii U version than I was with the 3DS. I've got three times the hours into it. The Amiibo use is fun but I still kinda wish you could play as that Amiibo when you do instead of fighting against it to train it.
Of course, you don't have to fight to train it... when there's other amiibo & com. players! ;)
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

I am now playing the WiiU version of this game! Let me know when you guys are playing and I will join!
Kurachi

Post by Kurachi »

can anyone make a list of unlockables from the wiiu version? gamefaqs and other sites have it mixed up
gamefaqs has duck hunt character and some others as unlockable, while when i was at a friend's house, he bought it with me, and we played, but the characters were already there

i'd love a list of chars, stages and the challenges, so we can unlock anything we want

a small list now would help for tomorrow, when i'm at his place, for at least the chars and stages :)

thanks in advance.... and nice to be "kinda" back, haha

in PM would be nice, but i'm probably not thje only one wanting that list, so here's best :D
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

http://www.ign.com/wikis/super-smash-br ... nlockables

This list seems pretty legit. It has been accurate for me so far.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Strange about Duck Hunt character being available from the start, they're not available for me. So far, I've got 3 or 4 extra characters, but I would have to compare it with the list to be sure.

As for team battle, finally found the option yesterday. First team battle didn't go wel though. Teamed up with my amiibo and lost. My amiibo may be too defensive and I had not played for a while, so that may have contributed to the loss.
Grt. Merlin

Kurachi

Post by Kurachi »

no sry, i got it confused with villager, haha.... EDIT: i mean pacman
thanks for the site, it also has the challenges on it

helps alot, thanks again :)

btw, are soundtracks obtainable with CD's again? its annoying to hear other zelda music on the temple while we wanted to hear the original one only, but cannot turn the others off, as we havent collected em yet
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:Strange about Duck Hunt character being available from the start, they're not available for me. So far, I've got 3 or 4 extra characters, but I would have to compare it with the list to be sure.
Duck Hunt isn't available from the start...
Kurachi wrote: btw, are soundtracks obtainable with CD's again? its annoying to hear other zelda music on the temple while we wanted to hear the original one only, but cannot turn the others off, as we havent collected em yet
Yes, new songs can be found on CDs. You can definitely turn off non-Zelda music in the sound menu. And songs found on CDs won't play until you've actually found the CD, so don't worry about that. After you find a CD, though, you will have to go turn off the track in the options if you don't like it.
You got BOOST power!