Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kong Wen wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:Capcom is having a sale on the NA eShop. For anyone interested in trying out the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is going for $14 which is a steal. 4 Ultimate is also going for $30.
Is 3U 3DS only or is it also on Wii U? I'd probably try the Wii U version for $15.
Actually yes, Wii U version as well, which is the better version as it has online play.

Other notable deals include Ducktales Remastered for $6, Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara for $5, and Resident Evil Revelations for $8 on 3DS and $14 on Wii U. Also Pheonix Wright Trilogy for $22, Dual Destiny's for $16.

I think I'll grab Ducktales, never played it before.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is currently 33% off, and Etrian Odyssey IV is $10 - great price for this game. North American eShop.
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

Tekken Tag 2 is £6.50 on the European eShop. To think I've been umming and arring about buying the physical version for about £25 this past week. Not a particularly easy game to get a hold of on Wii U.

15GB download though. My memory is weeping. My Chinese internet is weeping. My VPN is weeping.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Read a tweet from Nintendo EU that there will be Cyber eShop Deals from 27-30 november. Hope they'll put some interesting games on sale.
Grt. Merlin

Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

Hopefully they are real deals, rather than a 10% here, 15% there, that would be so typical of Nintendo.

50% off VC games would be a nice start.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

As far as I can see there aren't any amazing deals here, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is $24 and Rune Factory 4 is $20. That's the best I see from this list.
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

More or less what I expected. Nothing that would make an impulse buy.

Fingers crossed the EU sales will be better.
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

The Shoemaker wrote:As far as I can see there aren't any amazing deals here, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is $24 and Rune Factory 4 is $20. That's the best I see from this list.
Both of those are a steal. They're some of the best games on 3DS. I've spent nearly 500 hours in Monster Hunter 4.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Friday sales for the EU eShop consist of 2 games for Wii U and 2 for 3DS with 40% off. Super Mario 3D World (€ 35.99) and Wonderful 101 (€ 29.99) for Wii U and Super Mario 3D Land (€ 26.99) and Puzzle & Dragons (€ 17.99) for 3DS. Already own 3 of them and after playing the demo of P&D, I just didn't like it enough. So nothing for me today, hopefully tomorrow has some games I don't already own (but I doubt it).
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Jordan wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:As far as I can see there aren't any amazing deals here, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is $24 and Rune Factory 4 is $20. That's the best I see from this list.
Both of those are a steal. They're some of the best games on 3DS. I've spent nearly 500 hours in Monster Hunter 4.
They are the highlights, and both really good games, but still $20-25 digital games, which aren't exactly Black Friday impulse buy prices. I'd argue that you could find at least MH4U for around that price physically this weekend - with the added bonus of being able to sell it if you wanted.

If I didn't have these games I would get them for that price. Both are great games to have digitally.