Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Post by Sharecrow »

Kong Wen wrote:
Sharecrow wrote:I'm doing a Shadow Over Mystara run tonight around 8 central. I'll either be a thief, elf, or magic user...I need to see what challenges I'm still lacking. Anyway, feel free to join me if anyone is interested. This will be on PS3.

I'm still missing a good bit of treasure too. Mostly tonight I'm playing for fun and hope to progress some against challenges or treasure hoarding as well.
Hopefully you have more luck than we were having with the connection!
I have to believe that's a Tower of Doom problem and not a Shadow Over Mystara problem.
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Post by Sharecrow »

I completed all challenges. Now I'm just collecting treasure...
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.