Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Sharecrow »

I just scored the platinum in Far Cry Primal. Pretty solid game. Am glad I didn't have to complete it for platinum as that would have taken quite a few more hours. Good times.

A probably NSFW theme song:
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Gotta break Share's streak here! Last night I earned the Platinum trophy for Destiny 2! This was a pretty easy one. I think there are only 15 trophies, and they're all valuable ones for doing endgame activities (no really grindy ones, which is good, because these feel rewarding). I unlocked all subclasses, finished the raid, and won a Trials match weeks ago, but last night we finally polished off the Prestige mode of the Nightfall for the last trophy. Bring on the DLC!

Incidentally, I need one more Platinum to hit my NY Resolution goals for 2017, so stay tuned. :)
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

If you're in the US only (and yes, US in this context means US and not North America, alas), you can now earn PlayStation Store discounts with your trophies!

https://www.polygon.com/playstation/201 ... -discounts
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

That's cool. And also a massive amount of playing to get one of the coupons. Also understandable, but a bummer they aren't retroactively rewarding players. Surely somebody here would've found themselves with like, 100 dollars in credit had that been the case.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Spore wrote: 06 Nov 2017 16:43 That's cool. And also a massive amount of playing to get one of the coupons. Also understandable, but a bummer they aren't retroactively rewarding players. Surely somebody here would've found themselves with like, 100 dollars in credit had that been the case.
That would have been me, but Canada. :wave:
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

Okay, I got the God of War 2 platinum. I had mixed feelings about it in my first play through but ended up loving it by the time I was done with it. I liked 1 a lot but this follow up may indeed be better. Not sure.... Theme song!

I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

I 100%'d A boy and his blob no plat for the game sadly.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Batman: The Telltale Series awards all trophies for story progression, so I have added my 7th Platinum Trophy to my collection! 🏆🆙
You got BOOST power!
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

A bit ago I finally got platinum in Final Fantasy X. That was certainly the most time consuming one I’ve gotten but quite satisfying. I wish there were a sequel to it that I could platinum too...

Theme song!

Caught a lite sneeze...Dreamed a little dream...make my own pretty hate machine...

Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

My 48th Platinum Trophy was Batman: The Telltale Series Season 1. That's a PS+ freebie beaten just in time for the next batch to come out in a couple of days.