favorite video game websites?

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: What sites do you use to find gaming news/reviews/previe

Post by SkyPikachu »

Drauks wrote:I'll visit N4G on occasion. I have an app on my phone that allows me to pick and choose from a lot of sources, so I'll browse through that as well.
Is that a N4G app?
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

No, it's News Republic, which stepped in for HTC's Blink Feed when HTC cut support. It serves the overall same purpose as HTC's Blink Feed, which was a news aggregator that shows the article without directly sending you to the website, but including the pictures, videos and links of the article with a url link to the source at the end of the page. There are significantly more ads, however, which is my only gripe, with the trade off being more news sources across the board (this is particularly true of gaming sites).
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

You can also check this thread for site suggestions. :)
Grt. Merlin

Jelly
Beans
Beans

Post by Jelly »

I don't frequent any sites for gaming news, information of new games that I might enjoy will most likely find its way to me without me looking for it.

I sometimes visit a Swedish gaming forum (loading.se) that has daily brief gaming news "articles" that get released as forum threads, partaking in the discussion is however more interesting than the news in that case.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:You can also check this thread for site suggestions. :)
Thanks for the stealth mod, Merlin! I'm going to merge this thread into that one.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming