Download code giveaway

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Download code giveaway

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Nintendo Europe has been mailing me special offers and demo download codes the last half year. Started with a special 3DS Smash Demo back in september/october last year and more recently continued with a New 3DS Ambassador Edition offer. Yesterday, I received another mail with download codes for a 3DS demo of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. As I randomly gave away my last Smash download code to a stranger, I thought I would ask if someone here would like a code. With no MH4U thread up (and me not interested in starting one) and no general download code giveaway/exchange thread, I just started this thread so it can be used by others for the same purpases as well.

Anyway, I've got at least 1 code for the Pal version of a special MH4U demo for 3DS to give away. It features online and local multiplayer modes. As I don't care for the game, I would like to give away my "personal" download code as well (if that's possible).

Who's interested?

Code(s) will be send as a PM on this forum.
Feel free to use this thread for other Nintendo code giveaways.
Grt. Merlin

MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Re: Download code giveaway

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Already gave away 1 code for 3DS MH4U demo. Next saturday, I'll know if two 'locals' are interested or not and I still have the "personal" code (don't know if they've linked it to my account?).
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I wish I could take it! MH4U is my most anticipated game this year and me and my buddy are egarly waiting for the demo to come out in North America. At least the game is only a month away now.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I ended up getting some codes today but gave the extras away to my friends, once the game comes out we plan on having some regular sessions again.

Anyways, codes should be getting sent out to all you other North Americans by now.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

I still got Wii U codes for "Shantae and the Pirates Curse" and "Freedom Planet", EU region.
Both from the Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle (see eShop deals thread).
PM me if you want a code.
Grt. Merlin