Amiibo

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Re: Amiibo

Post by squishy »

I actually sold a pile of amiibo. Collecting everything was getting out of hand. I kept Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon but ditched everything else
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

squishy wrote:I actually sold a pile of amiibo. Collecting everything was getting out of hand. I kept Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon but ditched everything else
Interesting. I have a Silver Mario laying around I meant to sell but never got around to it. There are a couple Amiibo I could live without, but overall I really like my collection, have a great spot for it. I actually don't want many more though, because I can't fit more. And although I love the look of the new Monster Hunter Stories Amiibo, and the Zelda Amiibo, I'm not sure how well they would fit with my current collection.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

I'll grab the new Zelda amiibo and maybe Bayonetta and Cloud if they ever release them but that'll probably be it for me
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Got the Kirby series Kirby amiibo along with Planet Robobot the other day. I find this Kirby version a good bit better than the Smash Bros. version.

Not sure how many more amiibo I'll end up getting. I've said before that if they ever release F-Zero amiibo, I'd buy them all, but I find that extremely unlikely. Aside from that, I think my interest in the figures has mostly tapped out. Guess we'll see if anything draws me back.
You got BOOST power!
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Claytone wrote:Got the Kirby series Kirby amiibo along with Planet Robobot the other day. I find this Kirby version a good bit better than the Smash Bros. version.

Not sure how many more amiibo I'll end up getting. I've said before that if they ever release F-Zero amiibo, I'd buy them all, but I find that extremely unlikely. Aside from that, I think my interest in the figures has mostly tapped out. Guess we'll see if anything draws me back.
Kirby looks neat, I think I like Meta knight and Dedede better in their Smash poses.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

I may grab the new Kirby Amiibo series too