PS Now - Open Beta

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: PS Now - Open Beta

Post by Kong Wen »

The Shoemaker wrote:
Kong Wen wrote:PS Now has been quietly accumulating titles, and is soon coming to PC. They're also releasing a wireless USB adaptor to allow you to play with a DualShock 4. (Good to be able to play PS games with the PS controller!)
Pretty neat news. Any chance that this is the first step towards putting Sony first party titles on PC like Microsoft? Pc gaming is looking better and better.
I doubt it. It's a natural fit for Microsoft, which has the advantage of owning one of the biggest PC operating systems in existence. Depending on how much Sony likes the market, though, I suppose, it could be possible if the stars align and they lock down a deal with a platform.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I don't think it's something we'll see this gen, but many years down the road.

I do wonder how much this will appeal to PC gamers. All the multiplat games are pretty much on PC already to cheaply download - not stream. Biggest boon is the few PS exclusives.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Now that NOW is coming to PC (with all its technical limitations), you know one game that’s actually a great fit? Ni No Kuni. It's a PS3-exclusive Ghibli RPG, doesn’t need 1080/60, and lag doesn’t really hurt it. It's a great game.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming