Reminder: The Dream Machine is now complete.

A place to discuss PC gaming, including software, client platforms such as Galaxy, Origin, Steam, and Uplay, and hardware like Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
A Beta Fu7ure
Aspirant

Reminder: The Dream Machine is now complete.

Post by A Beta Fu7ure »

When many of us first played Chapter 1 of this beautifully hand crafted adventure game, the Wii was still a thing and we all hung out at VC-Forums!

It's been seven years of slowly building its claymation world into a complete experience but now the final chapter of this beautiful, creepy and haunting two man art project has finally been released and the game can finally be enjoyed as a complete experience without the frustration of spending a few hours beating a chapter and having to wait a few years for the next one.

I started a new play-through this week since I'd forgotten most of the story and am pleased to see it's still as good as I remember it with some genuinely unsettling narrative moments and mostly intuitive puzzles.

If you're in the mood for an atmospheric point and clicker or were put off by the drawn out development time of the original staggered releases then now is the time to jump in.

Plus chapter 5 was an absolute beast of dream logic so I'm probably going to need help with the final part. :lol:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/94300 ... pter_1__2/ It's also currently on a 50% off sale on Steam.