Luminous Arc Infinity

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Luminous Arc Infinity

Post by Kong Wen »

The latest entry in the dormant Luminous Arc series of tactical boob RPGs from imagepooch (published by Atlus in North America) is coming to Vita. The first two Luminous Arc games were released on DS. I think there's a third on DS as well but it was only released in Japan.

I have a copy of one or both of the original two kicking around somewhere but I haven't actually played it yet. I think it was Trapster who had put some time into one of the two previous ones. How's the gameplay, Trap?

It's good to see the Vita continuing to get strange/niche/tactical games. I hope this one ends up getting a North American release.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Luminous Arc Infinity

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote: 01 Sep 2014 07:38 It's good to see the Vita continuing to get strange/niche/tactical games. I hope this one ends up getting a North American release.
It didn't.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: Luminous Arc Infinity

Post by VictorViper »

Kong Wen wrote: 06 Sep 2018 22:48
Kong Wen wrote: 01 Sep 2014 07:38 It's good to see the Vita continuing to get strange/niche/tactical games. I hope this one ends up getting a North American release.
It didn't.
LULZ! Kong went deep-divin'.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.