Pokémon Rumble Rush

A place to discuss mobile gaming across all tablet and smartphone platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Pokémon Rumble Rush

Post by Kong Wen »

So we recently heard announcements that DeNA was developing a new Pokémon mobile game sometime this year, and... this is not that game! Pokémon Rumble Rush seems to be a mindless tapper & collector pitched towards playing on the can, and, if you're hopelessly addicted to gambling, spending real money.

Kotaku has some more details about the gameplay loop, some screens and a short video.

Anyone plan on trying this game?
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Pokémon Rumble Rush

Post by The Shoemaker »

I can assume it will be similar to previous Pokemon Rumble games, originating on the Wii. This is a good fit for mobile, I can't imagine I'll invest time into this though.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: Pokémon Rumble Rush

Post by SkyPikachu »

Been playing it and it's not that great.

Get to a point where you need a 1130 CP mon but the game will only give you 700-1050 CP mon with the higher ones being super rare and even then you need to hope they have the right move for your gears and have 2 gear slots. Upgrading gears is a pain since getting coins is a pain in the ass you you're stuck for ages either grinding or waiting for coins