AtGames Legends Arcade

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

AtGames Legends Arcade

Post by Kong Wen »

I posted this in the chat a while back. AtGames is working on a full-scale arcade cabinet with 350+ licensed '80s arcade games. Hot damn! Could be good!

The only problem is AtGames has a bit of a reputation for making crappy ROM-dump toy consoles.

However, recent news suggests that AtGames might be getting their acts together and sourcing good talent and good parts for these new machines.

I'll be keeping my eye on this news because my personcave has been crying out for a good arcade cabinet. Arcade1Up has been releasing some good 3/4-size units with 2-5 games on each and I've been eyeing a couple of those (just today they announced their first 4-player cabinet with TMNT and Turtles in Time), but a super-retro full-size cab with more games would scratch the specific itch a bit better.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: AtGames Legends Arcade

Post by Kong Wen »

Here are some more details on the unit, the games/service model, and a little bit of a look at the controls:

• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming