Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Re: Hyrule Warriors

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

It seems Hyrule Warriors is already available on the eShop for €49.99 ... 2 days before release. But there should be a discount pending (not much, but still) for owning other Zelda games, so I'll wait for that. That is, if I'm getting the game. Also, registering the game in the first few weeks should deliver a DLC ('Demon King' costumes) for Ganondorf.
Grt. Merlin

slangman
Beginner

Post by slangman »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:It seems Hyrule Warriors is already available on the eShop for €49.99 ... 2 days before release. But there should be a discount pending (not much, but still) for owning other Zelda games, so I'll wait for that. That is, if I'm getting the game. Also, registering the game in the first few weeks should deliver a DLC ('Demon King' costumes) for Ganondorf.

Weird. I just checked the eShop front page, search etc and do not get the option to download the game. My copy should be arriving tomorrow, as Shopto sent me an email today. Cost me just £31.85. They also have the exclusive Ocarina Of Time Costume Pack here in UK.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

I got there by going for more info on the game I saw ANT playing (via friendlist). Don't know if you can get on that page from the eShop frontpage. Anyway, did you notice a music change on the eShop? They had a Zelda tune playing, didn't notice it before.
Grt. Merlin

slangman
Beginner

Post by slangman »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:I got there by going for more info on the game I saw ANT playing (via friendlist). Don't know if you can get on that page from the eShop frontpage. Anyway, did you notice a music change on the eShop? They had a Zelda tune playing, didn't notice it before.
Oh ok. Yeah, I noticed the change on Monday, and also today when the Wii U Eshop got updated today, with a different Zelda tune from the game. Cought me off guard the 1st time.
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

Got mine pre-ordered at EB Games...really looking forward to this. Been playing Samurai Warriors Chronicles on 3DS and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper on the Wii U a lot lately to get myself ready.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I can't find much of a source or an english version, but there was a lot of DLC announced today, including a season pass for $20. This looks to be all the DLC Japan is getting, and it seems like we're getting all of this as well.

– Out on October 16
– 1,200 yen
– 1 new scenario
– 1 new weapon
– New Adventure Map
– 2 costumes

Twilight Princess pack
– Out in November
– 1,200 yen
– 1 new character
– 1 new weapon
– New Adventure Map
– 2 new costumes

Majora’s Mask pack
– Out in January
– 1,200 yen
– Two characters
– New adventure map
– 3 costumes

Ganon pack
– Out in February
– 500 yen
– 2 new game modes

I wonder what the Majora's Mask characters are.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

The Shoemaker wrote:I can't find much of a source or an english version, but there was a lot of DLC announced today, including a season pass for $20. This looks to be all the DLC Japan is getting, and it seems like we're getting all of this as well.
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned, if it's anything like previous Warriors games, Omega Force is going to bleed something like $60-worth of costumes and weapons out of us. :lol:

EDIT: If you buy the season pass for $20, you get a Dark Link costume in addition to the DLC content:

• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

I'm a zelda fan but don't like hack and slash games like these should I give it a chance?

Is there a demo?
Drumble doesn't respect the sigs so here's a link to my backloggery
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Slurmee wrote:I'm a zelda fan but don't like hack and slash games like these should I give it a chance?

Is there a demo?
Which Warriors games have you played so far?
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kong Wen wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:I can't find much of a source or an english version, but there was a lot of DLC announced today, including a season pass for $20. This looks to be all the DLC Japan is getting, and it seems like we're getting all of this as well.
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned, if it's anything like previous Warriors games, Omega Force is going to bleed something like $60-worth of costumes and weapons out of us. :lol:
I figured as much :lol: I think I'll play through the main game and decide whether or not I want more content.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons