StreetPass Mii Plaza games

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

StreetPass Mii Plaza games

Post by The Shoemaker »

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in these little games anymore. I still play them quite a bit. They are still probably the best use of StreetPass due to the sheer amount of mini games it has and it being almost unplayable without StreetPassing.

I'm fortunate in that I live pretty close to a Best Buy Nintendo Zone location, and I go to university, so I have many opportunities to StreetPass. I've finished Find Mii I and II and Puzzle Swap completely, other than the optional challenges in the StreetPass Menu. I'm disappointed that they haven't updated any new puzzles lately, as that's one of my favourites and it's been a couple months now. I also found all the Plaza tickets in Mii Force, Monster Manor and Flower Town. I have one ticket left to get in Warriro's War, which requires you battling 300 other people with the game.. so I'm slowly getting there.

A few months back they added two new games, Ultimate Angler and some zombie game. Ultimate Angler is probably one of the best games of them all. Fishing is always fun in video games, and works well by giving you reasons to pass people with different favourite colours, who live in different regions and also have the game, with a little more gameplay than the standard game.

The Zombie game is fun too, but not as good as the fishing game. It's cool in that you get a different weapon depending on the hobby of the person you pass, so there are lots of weapons, but the gameplay itself is pretty simple, and every mission seems to have a requirement of defeating a rare zombie, but I have no idea how to make rare zombies show up so I'm constantly missing that requirement.

For anyone interested in the DLC games, I'd say Ultimate Angler, Mii Force and Monster Manor are the best, while Flower Town (even though it has a lot of depth), Warrior's Way and the Zombie game are a bit below the other three. Warrior's Way would be a lot more interesting if it didn't have a cap for how big your army could be. Kind of breaks the rating system when everyone has 9,999,999 units. Ultimate Angler and Mii Force are probably the most replayable as well.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons