What are you playing right now?

Alternative consoles (e.g. Ouya), arcades, board gaming, card games, cross-platform, pen & paper, pinball, retro gaming, tabletop, and any other form of gaming that doesn't fit the other categories can be discussed here.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Claytone »

Arms (Switch) - Posted about this in the ARMS thread, but I've just started this. This game is incredibly content-light, but I'm trying to beat the single player on level 4 so I can play online. Also looking forward to trying it with friends.

Persona 5 (PS4) - Took a break from this (and, really, gaming in general) for about a month. Back to hacking away at this beast. Still loving it.
You got BOOST power!
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - just beat this game yesterday after playing it since May. Really awesome game, one of my favorites in the series.

Cave Story+ - first time really getting into this game, playing on Switch now. I just finished the sand area and got my forth weapon. Good stuff.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Managed to play for about an hour, looks promising so far. I've been working a lot so it's been hard finding the time to actually sit down and play a console game.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Finally started this game after having a sealed copy for 2 years. The presentation of the game is a little rough around the edges, it also has a character creator which I tend not to like in story driven games. There's a lot of things to wrap my head around so I'll need to get back to it when I've got some time.

I'm also still playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Puyo Puyo Tetris for local multiplayer.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

The Shoemaker wrote:Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - just beat this game yesterday after playing it since May. Really awesome game, one of my favorites in the series.
Did you play Hard/Classic?
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kong Wen wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - just beat this game yesterday after playing it since May. Really awesome game, one of my favorites in the series.
Did you play Hard/Classic?
I did, oddly there was no lunatic mode, though I never do play on lunatic. I also made it through with all characters alive, but that was thanks to Mila's Turnwheel
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

Currently playing:

- Nex Machina: A spectacular arcade twin-stick/arena shooter from Housemarque (Resogun) and Eugene Jarvis (Defender, Robotron 2084)

- Flinthook: The latest from Tribute games and their finest work to date. This thing is robust with features and replayability. Tons of fun.

- Nioh: Still early with this one, but it's already far more than a me-too "Soulsborne" clone. And it has LOOT!
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

At the lake this weekend we hooked up the old NES that stays there and played a little bit of Super C and Super Mario Bros. The real gem though was Jack Nicklaus' Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf. Me and a friend went into this totally blind, took us about 10 holes to actually figure out how to properly aim and gauge the distance you'll hit the ball. Took about 2 hours to finish all 18 holes :lol:
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

- Knack in hard mode - am up to 3-2

- Nioh - due to its awesomeness

- AssCreed III - The Tyranny of King Washington DLC - interesting stuff. Am about 2/3rds through...haven't decided if I'll complete it or not
Should I live my life a lie?
Could I be less alive?
Shall I bask in God's light?
Shall I fall one more time?
Kiwi the Tortoise
Sentient Reptile
Sentient Reptile

Post by Kiwi the Tortoise »

Doing a FF5 Four Job Fiesta run.

The GILGABOT‏ (@FF5ForFutures) granted me access to these classes:

Wind: Knight
Water: Mystic Knight
Fire: Ranger
Earth: Dancer

No healing for me :?

Currently on my way to the earth crystal.
Kiwi the TORT joins the Shining Force!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Still playing Fire Emblem Heroes, as they keep adding more and more modes, which lends the whole game some much needed (and rather impressive, for a free game) depth.

Main game full focus shifts to Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age this week, at least until a brief diversion for the Destiny 2 beta for 4 days next week.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Currently playing Rogue Leader on the GameCube. Also need to finish Shovel Knight!

Still grinding online with MK 8 DX. My points are getting pretty high!
I intend to live forever, or die trying