Splatoon

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
kawaiipikachu
Aspirant

Re: Splatoon

Post by kawaiipikachu »

Personally I missed out on the demo even thou I haved downloaded it.
Still I got the game along with my Splatoon AMiibo triple pack, so far it's fun, still leveling up & saving up for better gear.

Plus my Amiibos nicknames are.
Inkling Girl ; Squid Girl.
Inkling boy ; Boid
Inkling Squid ; Splats.
"Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a wind swept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
"
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

kawaiipikachu wrote:Personally I missed out on the demo even thou I haved downloaded it.
Still I got the game along with my Splatoon AMiibo triple pack, so far it's fun, still leveling up & saving up for better gear.

Plus my Amiibos nicknames are.
Inkling Girl ; Squid Girl.
Inkling boy ; Boid
Inkling Squid ; Splats.
Where did you get the 3 pack? I hate buying from EB (because they screwed me over) but JB-HI-Fi seem to have no stock i don't know who else would stock them.
Drumble doesn't respect the sigs so here's a link to my backloggery
kawaiipikachu
Aspirant

Post by kawaiipikachu »

Slurmee wrote:
We'red you get the 3 pack? I hate buying from EB (because they screwed me over) but JB-HI-Fi seem to have no stock i don't know who else would stock them.
I got mine from my local EB Games Castle Plaza.

I know EB Games may not be the best still I find the castle plaza store to be an exception with pretty good staff, something that I barely seen in other EB Games.
"
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

kawaiipikachu wrote:
Slurmee wrote:
We'red you get the 3 pack? I hate buying from EB (because they screwed me over) but JB-HI-Fi seem to have no stock i don't know who else would stock them.

I know EB Games may not be the best still I find the castle plaza store to be an exception with pretty good staff, something that I barely seen in other EB Games.

I got screwed over getting told I got a job their then waited to start for 3 months then was told they couldnt hired me. They also rang me up and told me my layby was about to expire on my ps3 and if i didnt pick it up by tomorrow they'd sell it to someone. I had done work experience their and was told and had however long I needed to pay it off.

Nonetheless target has them. (Not to mention EB Games Splatoon $80 - JB HI FI $59)
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Ranked Battles seem to be available (read it on FB).

The description of the single player options did not convince me to get the game. No doubt it is a fun shooter, but I'm just not into playing this kind of game online.
Grt. Merlin

SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

And a new map and gun.
kawaiipikachu
Aspirant

Post by kawaiipikachu »

Slurmee wrote:
kawaiipikachu wrote:
Slurmee wrote:

I got screwed over getting told I got a job their then waited to start for 3 months then was told they couldnt hired me. They also rang me up and told me my layby was about to expire on my ps3 and if i didnt pick it up by tomorrow they'd sell it to someone. I had done work experience their and was told and had however long I needed to pay it off.

Nonetheless target has them. (Not to mention EB Games Splatoon $80 - JB HI FI $59)
Sounds like you got the worst experance with EB Games.
I'm lucky I found one of the few good stores myself.
I do admit I head more then enough horror stories about EB Games/GameStop still doesn't mean theres a few good stores around the place.
"
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

I finished the single player which was very short. It was also very easy but at times fun and at other times reparative. The final boss was amazing though and challenging at least a huge step up from everything else.

Online I've seen to have a few disconnecting issues which is a worry but the game itself is amazing. I've still got a lot of practice needed though as in some areas I'm really shocking. I love how the gear works and the weapons all feel great.
kawaiipikachu
Aspirant

Post by kawaiipikachu »

Looks like we be getting some Squid Girl Outfit DLC ready to invade in July.
"
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Still enjoying the game, on World 3 in single player, level 8 online. So I haven't even tried ranked battles yet. I noticed some people have like three perks per gear, I'm guessing you need to level up more to get those?

We're also getting the new paintbrush weapon tomorrow as well.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons