Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Did you just earn a particularly difficult trophy? Did you just complete a game and unlock a new Platinum? Did you pass a PSN level milestone that you're really proud of? Post in this thread and sow envy across the community!

I'll also be keeping track of everyone's level and trophy progress on a fortnightly basis in a Google doc, which will act as a kind of site trophies leaderboard. This document shows PSN, Steam, and XBLA achievements, so just stick to the first sheet (titled "PSN") to see the stats relevant to this thread.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

PSN Trophy Chart for Friday, 6 June 2014

Highest Gain: 69 (mickeymac)
Position Gains:
Afrancio (#11 to #10)
Yasume (#19 to #18)
Clayfrd (#23 to #22)
mickeymac (#26 to #24)

Mick picked up 69 new trophies, gaining a position for the second update in a row (and actually gaining two positions this week). Yasume also gained a position again. Clay picked up a spot over the idle Pluvius, and Afrancio got back into the Top 10.

Share is just starting to edge into the packed and active Level 12.3s, so he has some competition ahead of him.

Flamin Skull snagged his 17th Platinum (Lego Marvel Super Heroes), giving him a little bit of breathing room in 3rd place in that regard, while Slurm picked up his 5th (South Park), making him 6th overall in total Plats.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Bades
Initiate

Post by Bades »

I fell to third, eh? Unacceptable. This really throws a monkey wrench into my whole "world domination" plan. I'm going to have to try and tap into my old completionist self and jump back into this race.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Friday, 6 June 2014

Highest Gain: 69 (mickeymac)
Position Gains:
Afrancio (#11 to #10)
Yasume (#19 to #18)
Clayfrd (#23 to #22)
mickeymac (#26 to #24)

Mick picked up 69 new trophies, gaining a position for the second update in a row (and actually gaining two positions this week). Yasume also gained a position again. Clay picked up a spot over the idle Pluvius, and Afrancio got back into the Top 10.

Share is just starting to edge into the packed and active Level 12.3s, so he has some competition ahead of him.

Flamin Skull snagged his 17th Platinum (Lego Marvel Super Heroes), giving him a little bit of breathing room in 3rd place in that regard, while Slurm picked up his 5th (South Park), making him 6th overall in total Plats.
PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 3 July 2014

Highest Gain: 64 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
DDR Paladin356 (from #11 to #10)
Claytone (from #22 to #20)

This is the first full update since moving from VC-F. This update was a month long instead of a fortnight because I've been busy updating the site. Kong Wen picked up the most new trophies in the ensuing time with 64, including a Platinum for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. VictorViper was a close second with 60.

Paladin and Tony continued their eternal struggle for 10th place, at least until the persistent Sharecrow makes it into the top 10. Claytone also earned enough trophies to hop ahead of PR and link64, who were both idle this week.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Player highlighted red all across means?
Yasume
Aspirant

Post by Yasume »

Slurmee wrote:Player highlighted red all across means?
I think it indicates users who aren't registered on this forum.

Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Yasume wrote:
Slurmee wrote:Player highlighted red all across means?
I think it indicates users who aren't registered on this forum.
That's right—it's people who were on the previous version of the charts but who haven't signed up for the new forum yet.

Earl Wiggles and Dr. V are the only dudes on there I haven't contacted about the new site yet. I should pop them a message.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 3 July 2014

Highest Gain: 64 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
DDR Paladin356 (from #11 to #10)
Claytone (from #22 to #20)

This is the first full update since moving from VC-F. This update was a month long instead of a fortnight because I've been busy updating the site. Kong Wen picked up the most new trophies in the ensuing time with 64, including a Platinum for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. VictorViper was a close second with 60.

Paladin and Tony continued their eternal struggle for 10th place, at least until the persistent Sharecrow makes it into the top 10. Claytone also earned enough trophies to hop ahead of PR and link64, who were both idle this week.
PSN Trophy Chart for Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Highest Gain: 85 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
Paladin356 (from #10 to #9)
Sharecrow (from #12 to #11)

Kong Wen gained the most new trophies for the second month in a row with 80 (including Platinum trophies for Saints Row IV and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition), followed closely by Yasume with 50 and VictorViper with 44. Paladin356 gained a position for the second month in a row, solidifying his lead over afrancio by moving into 9th place ahead of theundead_feature. Sharecrow also managed to jump afrancio, putting him really close to the Top 10!

PSN Level 12 is where the stiffest competition seems to be right now, with 6 active players all within about 35% of each other, 4 of them within 10% of each other. Next month's results should be quite exciting!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Highest Gain: 85 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
Paladin356 (from #10 to #9)
Sharecrow (from #12 to #11)

Kong Wen gained the most new trophies for the second month in a row with 80 (including Platinum trophies for Saints Row IV and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition), followed closely by Yasume with 50 and VictorViper with 44. Paladin356 gained a position for the second month in a row, solidifying his lead over afrancio by moving into 9th place ahead of theundead_feature. Sharecrow also managed to jump afrancio, putting him really close to the Top 10!

PSN Level 12 is where the stiffest competition seems to be right now, with 6 active players all within about 35% of each other, 4 of them within 10% of each other. Next month's results should be quite exciting!
PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 4 September 2014

Highest Gain: 56 (evildevil97)
Position Gains:
VictorViper (from #8 to #7)
Jelly (from #25 to #24)

The trophy leader this month was evildevil97, who picked up 56 to keep himself firmly in the Top 5. VictorViper kept up his pace to pass Diebythesword and move into 7th overall. Jelly managed to ride Rogue Legacy to his first move up the charts in years, (temporarily) passing Starmancer to move into 24th place.

Paladin356 is keeping the Level 12 battle interesting: he just earned his 1000th trophy to stay 3% ahead of theundead_feature and 4% ahead of Sharecrow!
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Just hit level 9