Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

I just got the Rogue Legacy platinum trophy (finally!). That was hard and awesome.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 4 September 2014

Highest Gain: 56 (evildevil97)
Position Gains:
VictorViper (from #8 to #7)
Jelly (from #25 to #24)

The trophy leader this month was evildevil97, who picked up 56 to keep himself firmly in the Top 5. VictorViper kept up his pace to pass Diebythesword and move into 7th overall. Jelly managed to ride Rogue Legacy to his first move up the charts in years, (temporarily) passing Starmancer to move into 24th place.

Paladin356 is keeping the Level 12 battle interesting: he just earned his 1000th trophy to stay 3% ahead of theundead_feature and 4% ahead of Sharecrow!
PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 2 October 2014

Highest Gain: 36 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
Sharecrow (from #11 to #10)
Slurmee (from #17 to #16)
Niahak (debut at #19)

This was a big month! Kong Wen earned the most new trophies this month for the 3rd of the last 4 months (after being displaced last month by evildevil97). Diebythesword was only 2 off, with 34 new trophies!

Sharecrow joined the Top 10 by outpacing theundead_feature, who was nevertheless active enough to become the 10th TONe member to break the 1000-trophy mark. Slurmee also picked up a position, passing his fellow Aussie kawaiipikachu. Finally, our newest member Niahak debuted at #19 in the charts, hot on Yasume's heels for #18, which caused a domino collapse among the lower-ranked members. The only one who managed to escape was Starmancer, who broke even by passing Jelly.

The epic Level 12 battle continues this month, with every single Level 12 member of the forum earning new trophies. You guys are keeping the race interesting!
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

I booted up VectorMan and played it long enough to get halfway through the game I think on my first try (which is somewhat amazing considering I hadn't been able to get past the first level in the half-dozen or so times I tried before). I stopped over-thinking it and just played it. Was pretty fun. This scored me the platinum in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. I have been playing this disc for most of the year now that I look back on it. I think I still need to knock out Golden Axe Warrior and Phantasy Star before taking it out and giving it a break. Outstanding value.

Theme song!

I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Congrats! Yeah, outstanding value. One of the best entertainmentpleasures-per-dollar deals I can think of in recent memory.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

I logged into the PlayStation website this afternoon and was greeted by this charming pop-up:

I'm not sure if that's referring to my platinum trophies, or my overall trophies, etc. Probably the former. It has a little picture of Rogue Legacy on there, which was my latest platinum and also one of my proudest. :)
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 2 October 2014

Highest Gain: 36 (Kong Wen)
Position Gains:
Sharecrow (from #11 to #10)
Slurmee (from #17 to #16)
Niahak (debut at #19)

This was a big month! Kong Wen earned the most new trophies this month for the 3rd of the last 4 months (after being displaced last month by evildevil97). Diebythesword was only 2 off, with 34 new trophies!

Sharecrow joined the Top 10 by outpacing theundead_feature, who was nevertheless active enough to become the 10th TONe member to break the 1000-trophy mark. Slurmee also picked up a position, passing his fellow Aussie kawaiipikachu. Finally, our newest member Niahak debuted at #19 in the charts, hot on Yasume's heels for #18, which caused a domino collapse among the lower-ranked members. The only one who managed to escape was Starmancer, who broke even by passing Jelly.

The epic Level 12 battle continues this month, with every single Level 12 member of the forum earning new trophies. You guys are keeping the race interesting!
PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 6 November 2014

Highest Gain: 52 (theundead_feature)
Position Gains:
theundead_feature (from #11 to #9)
Kanti3000 (from #28 to #27)
Forscyvus (from #35 to #33)

It's been a month of unheralded trophy-hunters: theundead_feature earned the most new trophies in October, with 52! Radretrogamer (peace be upon him) was second with 35.

Undead jumped into the Top 10 with his big gain, leaping two positions. Sharecrow only managed to hang onto 10th place by passing Paladin, who wasn't idle either! We might start to see a tight race develop for those ranks from 9th to 11th. Kanti posted a minor gain to pass the idle FD, and Forscyvus also passed a couple of inert lumps.

Sharecrow picked up a new Platinum trophy early in the month (Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection).
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

I've actually been playing a great deal of PlayStation... just trophy-less games! No skinner boxing for me. Did pick up those two in Ghosts'n Goblins, though.

Always interesting to see the PSN charts. Lots of people climbing.
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

PSN Trophy Chart for Friday, 5 December 2014

Highest Gain: 57 (VictorViper)
Position Gains:
VictorViper (from #7 to #6)
Sharecrow (from #10 to #9)
Paladin356 (from #11 to #10)
Yasume (from #18 to #17)

Vic picked up the most trophies this month, which also helped boost him past Kiwi into 6th place. Share and Paladin each earned over 20 trophies and it landed them in a rank & progress tie, which Share only wins because of his higher-quality trophies! Yasume snuck past kawaii, and he doesn't have much work to do to sneak past Slurm as well.
Kanti3000
Initiate

Post by Kanti3000 »

Hey I moved up a rank!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kanti3000 wrote:Hey I moved up a rank!
Congrats!