Trophy Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: Trophy Bragging Rights

Post by SkyPikachu »

Yasume and I are currently even on lvl 9 18% (10365 total points).

The nerd battle is on :ugeek:
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Friday, 5 December 2014

Highest Gain: 57 (VictorViper)
Position Gains:
VictorViper (from #7 to #6)
Sharecrow (from #10 to #9)
Paladin356 (from #11 to #10)
Yasume (from #18 to #17)

Vic picked up the most trophies this month, which also helped boost him past Kiwi into 6th place. Share and Paladin each earned over 20 trophies and it landed them in a rank & progress tie, which Share only wins because of his higher-quality trophies! Yasume snuck past kawaii, and he doesn't have much work to do to sneak past Slurm as well.
PSN Trophy Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 130 (VictorViper)
Position Gains:
theundead_feature (from #11 to #10)
Ausden (DEBUT to #16)
Drauks (DEBUT to #26)

VictorViper earned the most trophies for the second month in a row, with 130 gained! Sounds like someone had a good winter holiday! This puts him within striking distance of 5th place, with only the traditional top 4 ahead of him.

theundead_feature picked up just enough to hop over Paladin356, even though they're tied in PSN level and % progress. Close race! Ausden and Drauks both debuted this month, which caused a shuffle-down effect at the lower end of the charts, but not enough to prevent Yasume and kawaiipikachu from edging Slurmee down a couple of positions. He's going to have to pick it up this month if he wants to keep smack-talking!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

I guess I could get a Platinum on Sly 3 but honestly I don't play enough games on PS3 to actively keep up anyway.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Slurmee wrote:I guess I could get a Platinum on Sly 3 but honestly I don't play enough games on PS3 to actively keep up anyway.
Where are you doing most of your gaming now?
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

I suppose I should boast about my Resogun platinum. I expected this to take a lot more practice, but I still feel like a badass.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Kong Wen wrote:
Slurmee wrote:I guess I could get a Platinum on Sly 3 but honestly I don't play enough games on PS3 to actively keep up anyway.
Where are you doing most of your gaming now?
There's tons of sport on atm so I'm watching a lot of that. NFL Playoffs, NHL, Australia Summer of tennis.

Also got Pokemon Ruby on 3DS and Donkey Kong Country on Wii U.

If I'm playing PS3 I'm playing Madden 25 atm and I've already gotten all the easy achievements so grinding out some harder ones so hence I won't be getting achievements as fast as Yasume.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

I popped the platinum on Muramasa Rebirth tonight. This one is a doozie and includes a speedrun, all endings and postgams content, all items and weapons, full map exploration and secret encounters. Times two. Then do all of that again without getting hit.

Vic feels good.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Nice work Vic!

I'll make an effort to get the charts updated at some point this afternoon if work isn't too busy. Otherwise, I might have to break with tradition and update them at home! :shock:
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:PSN Trophy Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 130 (VictorViper)
Position Gains:
theundead_feature (from #11 to #10)
Ausden (DEBUT to #16)
Drauks (DEBUT to #26)

VictorViper earned the most trophies for the second month in a row, with 130 gained! Sounds like someone had a good winter holiday! This puts him within striking distance of 5th place, with only the traditional top 4 ahead of him.

theundead_feature picked up just enough to hop over Paladin356, even though they're tied in PSN level and % progress. Close race! Ausden and Drauks both debuted this month, which caused a shuffle-down effect at the lower end of the charts, but not enough to prevent Yasume and kawaiipikachu from edging Slurmee down a couple of positions. He's going to have to pick it up this month if he wants to keep smack-talking!
PSN Trophy Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 252 (VictorViper)
Position Gains: Lots

VictorViper earned the most trophies for the third and fourth month in a row, with 252 gained since January! He also managed to earn 4 new Platinum trophies (Muaramasa Rebirth, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Grim Fandango, and Resogun). This launches him into 5th place in total Platinum trophies, and 5th place overall. Flamin Skull also picked up a new Platinum, in Lego The Hobbit.

I've finally removed all the ex-VC-F members who haven't shown their faces around here from the charts, which resulted in several people being bumped up a rank or two to fill the vacancies. Next month's update should look a lot more stable.
Flamin Skull

Post by Flamin Skull »

got 2 new Plats, Lego The movie videogame and Monopoly Streets. whens the next update?