Steam Achievements Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Steam Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Did you just earn a particularly difficult achievement? Did you just complete another perfect game? Are you proud of your Steam level? Post in this thread and sow envy across the community!

I'll also be keeping track of everyone's achievement progress on a fortnightly basis in a Google doc, which will act as a kind of site achievements leaderboard. Please note that you'll need to have one of the Achievement profile showcases activated for me to be able to log your stats, which means you need to be Steam level 10 or higher. This document shows PSN, Steam, and XBLA achievements, so just go to the second sheet (titled "Steam") to see the stats relevant to this thread.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Steam Achievement Chart for Friday, 6 June 2014

Highest Gain: 41 (Spore)
Position Gains: N/A

Spore leads the charge again this week with 41 new achievements, just edging out Kiwi, whose gain of 39 pulls him dangerously close to the active Yasume. No position changes yet, though.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Friday, 6 June 2014

Highest Gain: 41 (Spore)
Position Gains: N/A

Spore leads the charge again this week with 41 new achievements, just edging out Kiwi, whose gain of 39 pulls him dangerously close to the active Yasume. No position changes yet, though.
Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 3 July 2014

Highest Gain: 128 (Spore)
Position Gains:
Claytone (from #5 to #4)
Kiwi the Tortoise (from #7 to #6)
DoctorAllosaurus (from #11 to #9)

This is the first full update since moving from VC-F. This update was a month long instead of a fortnight because I was busy setting up the forum. The Steam Summer Sale, which took place during this update, may have contributed to the huge gains in achievement numbers. Spore led the charge with 128 new additions, but Dr. V was close behind with 107.

Claytone overtook Pluvius to move into 4th place, Kiwi the Tortoise picked up an impressive 75 achievements to pass Yasume, and DoctorAllosaurus skipped ahead of Sinnthro and Bades.

Sinnthro, pdSlooper, and Ouenben are eligible to participate (Steam level higher than 10) but haven't added the Achievement profile showcase to their profiles yet. Feel free to do so if you want to have your stats updated in the charts each fortnight!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 3 July 2014

Highest Gain: 128 (Spore)
Position Gains:
Claytone (from #5 to #4)
Kiwi the Tortoise (from #7 to #6)
DoctorAllosaurus (from #11 to #9)

This is the first full update since moving from VC-F. This update was a month long instead of a fortnight because I was busy setting up the forum. The Steam Summer Sale, which took place during this update, may have contributed to the huge gains in achievement numbers. Spore led the charge with 128 new additions, but Dr. V was close behind with 107.

Claytone overtook Pluvius to move into 4th place, Kiwi the Tortoise picked up an impressive 75 achievements to pass Yasume, and DoctorAllosaurus skipped ahead of Sinnthro and Bades.

Sinnthro, pdSlooper, and Ouenben are eligible to participate (Steam level higher than 10) but haven't added the Achievement profile showcase to their profiles yet. Feel free to do so if you want to have your stats updated in the charts each fortnight!
Steam Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Highest Gain: 35 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains: Bades (from #11 to #10)

Most of the big players added at least a handful of new achievements this month. Kiwi the Tortoise picked up the most new achievements with 35, while Forscyvus and Yasume followed close behind with 30 each. Bades jumped Sinnthro to move into 10th place (which may change dramatically if Sinnthro activates his achievement showcase). Kong Wen picked up one new "perfect" game.

Sinnthro, pdSlooper, and Ouenben are eligible to participate (Steam level higher than 10) but haven't added the Achievement profile showcase to their profiles yet. Feel free to do so if you want to have your stats updated in the charts each month!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Highest Gain: 35 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains: Bades (from #11 to #10)

Most of the big players added at least a handful of new achievements this month. Kiwi the Tortoise picked up the most new achievements with 35, while Forscyvus and Yasume followed close behind with 30 each. Bades jumped Sinnthro to move into 10th place (which may change dramatically if Sinnthro activates his achievement showcase). Kong Wen picked up one new "perfect" game.

Sinnthro, pdSlooper, and Ouenben are eligible to participate (Steam level higher than 10) but haven't added the Achievement profile showcase to their profiles yet. Feel free to do so if you want to have your stats updated in the charts each month!
Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 4 September 2014

Highest Gain: 48 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains: DoctorAllosaurus (#9 to #8)

August was a pretty light month on the PC front. Kiwi the Tortoise led the achievement gain for the second month in a row with 48. DoctorAllosaurus was close behind with 37 new achievements, enough to pass the under-leveled Turai and move into 8th place.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 4 September 2014

Highest Gain: 48 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains: DoctorAllosaurus (#9 to #8)

August was a pretty light month on the PC front. Kiwi the Tortoise led the achievement gain for the second month in a row with 48. DoctorAllosaurus was close behind with 37 new achievements, enough to pass the under-leveled Turai and move into 8th place.
Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 2 October 2014

Highest Gain: 91 (Dr. V)
Position Gains: Niahak (unconfirmed debut at #24)

Dr. V looks to me making a charge for Forscyvus's 2nd place title with a huge gain of 91 achievements this month. DoctorAllosaurus is keeping ahead of the game with a gain of 31.

Our newest member Niahak doesn't have an achievement showcase on his profile, but I was able to see a few games on his front page that total up enough achievements to clock him in at 24th place. If he adds the profile, he could rocket up even higher than that!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 2 October 2014

Highest Gain: 91 (Dr. V)
Position Gains: Niahak (unconfirmed debut at #24)

Dr. V looks to me making a charge for Forscyvus's 2nd place title with a huge gain of 91 achievements this month. DoctorAllosaurus is keeping ahead of the game with a gain of 31.

Our newest member Niahak doesn't have an achievement showcase on his profile, but I was able to see a few games on his front page that total up enough achievements to clock him in at 24th place. If he adds the profile, he could rocket up even higher than that!
Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 6 November 2014

Highest Gain: 91 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains:
Kiwi the Tortoise (#6 to #5)
Kong Wen (#14 to #12)
VictorViper (debut at #29)

This has been the most active month in a long time for the Steam charts! Spore continues his Gretzky-like dominance of the charts with 70 new achievements, but Kiwi earned top honours for the month with a whopping 91 new achievements to boost him into 5th place overall! Others made healthy gains as well, including Kong Wen who moved up two spots.

Vic debuted after going on a bit of a Steam binge a week or two ago. He's not high enough level to show off his Steam achievements yet, but his unofficial count has him near the bottom of the rankings (for now).
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Re: Steam Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Spore »

The curse of primarily playing TF2 is that those sweet, sweet cheevos don't roll in like they used to. Binding of Isaac helps though.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 6 November 2014

Highest Gain: 91 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains:
Kiwi the Tortoise (#6 to #5)
Kong Wen (#14 to #12)
VictorViper (debut at #29)

This has been the most active month in a long time for the Steam charts! Spore continues his Gretzky-like dominance of the charts with 70 new achievements, but Kiwi earned top honours for the month with a whopping 91 new achievements to boost him into 5th place overall! Others made healthy gains as well, including Kong Wen who moved up two spots.

Vic debuted after going on a bit of a Steam binge a week or two ago. He's not high enough level to show off his Steam achievements yet, but his unofficial count has him near the bottom of the rankings (for now).
Steam Achievement Chart for Friday, 5 December 2014

Highest Gain: 98 (Spore)
Position Gains:
Dr. V (#3 to #2)
Kiwi the Tortoise (#4 to #5)

Spore regained his position as the monthly gains champ, picking up almost 100 new achievements (most of them probably from The Binding of Isaac). Some dude who's not a member of this forum also earned almost 100 achievements, pushing Forks down to 3rd place. Kiwi also managed to pass Clay to move into 4th place, officially making him a force to be reckoned with.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Friday, 5 December 2014

Highest Gain: 98 (Spore)
Position Gains:
Dr. V (#3 to #2)
Kiwi the Tortoise (#4 to #5)

Spore regained his position as the monthly gains champ, picking up almost 100 new achievements (most of them probably from The Binding of Isaac). Some dude who's not a member of this forum also earned almost 100 achievements, pushing Forks down to 3rd place. Kiwi also managed to pass Clay to move into 4th place, officially making him a force to be reckoned with.
Steam Achievement Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 186 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains:
pdSlooper (#15 to #13)
Drauks (DEBUT to #28)

Kiwi the Tortoise picked up a monstrous number of new achievements to land him in striking distance of the top 3. pdSlooper activated her achievements showcase, and her official number earns her a jump over Jelly and Slurmee. Drauks debuted without his achievements showcase active, so it looks like he's in 28th place right now, although I suspect that could change next month...