Steam Achievements Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Drauks
Aspirant

Re: Steam Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Drauks »

Edit: So that was a bit of a gaff.

I have sooooo many Steam games I need to face down.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 186 (Kiwi the Tortoise)
Position Gains:
pdSlooper (#15 to #13)
Drauks (DEBUT to #28)

Kiwi the Tortoise picked up a monstrous number of new achievements to land him in striking distance of the top 3. pdSlooper activated her achievements showcase, and her official number earns her a jump over Jelly and Slurmee. Drauks debuted without his achievements showcase active, so it looks like he's in 28th place right now, although I suspect that could change next month...
Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 110 (Pluvius)
Position Gains: Lots

Ploov is back in the groove this month, picking up 110 new achievements to push him past Claytone.

Drauks's achievements still don't seem to be visible (could be my mistake), and it looks like Slurm previously had his visible but later disabled them.

Finally, I've removed a number of former VC-F members who haven't joined TONe yet, which has resulted in a number of people shuffling up the ranks. This should stabilize for next month's update.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

A long time since last update. The majority of mine for the last months were from finally finishing The Binding of Isaac. Never again do I have to play as
Spoiler
The Lost
(until the expansion forces me to).
Forscyvus
Aspirant

Post by Forscyvus »

I'm really annoyed that there's no achievement for "Doing things the hard way" in VVVVVV. Because I did that recently and want to brag.
lol hello
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Forscyvus wrote:I'm really annoyed that there's no achievement for "Doing things the hard way" in VVVVVV. Because I did that recently and want to brag.
Congrats! That's one of three big gaming accomplishments I enjoyed in short succession (106% on Super Meat Boy and Platinum trophy on Rogue Legacy are the other two). After that, I was done with platforming for a while...
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 110 (Pluvius)
Position Gains: Lots

Ploov is back in the groove this month, picking up 110 new achievements to push him past Claytone.

Drauks's achievements still don't seem to be visible (could be my mistake), and it looks like Slurm previously had his visible but later disabled them.

Finally, I've removed a number of former VC-F members who haven't joined TONe yet, which has resulted in a number of people shuffling up the ranks. This should stabilize for next month's update.
Steam Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 244 (Spore)
Position Gains: Niahak (#23 to #5), Drauks (#27 to #7)

Niahak and Drauks added their Achievement Showcases to their profiles, which let me get accurate numbers for them, boosting them from the unknown depths at the bottom of the charts into respectable positions in the Top 10.

Not counting these guys, Spore posted the biggest legit gain with 244 new achievements, keeping comfortable pace ahead of any new challenger.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:Steam Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 244 (Spore)
Position Gains: Niahak (#23 to #5), Drauks (#27 to #7)

Niahak and Drauks added their Achievement Showcases to their profiles, which let me get accurate numbers for them, boosting them from the unknown depths at the bottom of the charts into respectable positions in the Top 10.

Not counting these guys, Spore posted the biggest legit gain with 244 new achievements, keeping comfortable pace ahead of any new challenger.
Steam Achievement Chart for Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Highest Gain: 140 (Pluvius)
Position Gains: White Rider (debuted at #2), Sinnthro (#12 to #11)

Just as Niahak and Drauks shattered the previous rankings by enabling their Achievement Showcases, new forum member White Rider has debuted at #2 in the charts as the first real challenger to Spore's crown.

Besides him, Pluvius is getting back in the game with 140 new achievements added. Everyone in the Top 10 actually added some achievements for the first time in as long as I can remember.