NES30 bluetooth controller

A place to discuss mobile gaming across all tablet and smartphone platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

NES30 bluetooth controller

Post by Kong Wen »

Have you guys seen this wacky bluetooth controller that's designed quite brazenly to look just like an NES pad?

I know we've had discussions about mobile hardware, controllers, arcade mini-cabs, etc. so I thought this would be a potentially interesting thing to post. I don't game nearly enough on my mobile devices to make it worth it, but other than that, I obviously love the aesthetic.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
TheGreatNads
Aspirant

Re: NES30 bluetooth controller

Post by TheGreatNads »

The NES isn't the world's most comfortable controller to hold though. Those edges man.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

The deal looks interesting. Free shipping? Crazy. Could use it for some iOS games and maybe some games on my MBP as well. Have used an app on my iPhone to make it a gamepad for a game on my MBP, but a real gamepad would work better.
Grt. Merlin

Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

TheGreatNads wrote:The NES isn't the world's most comfortable controller to hold though. Those edges man.
While that's true, there's a certain level of familiarity-derived comfort involved, at least for OG gamer ancients like myself. And I'll take the least comfortable controller over a phone's touch screen with a digital controller overlay any day of the week. Even the *shudder* N64 controller would be preferable.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
TheGreatNads
Aspirant

Post by TheGreatNads »

Kong Wen wrote:Even the *shudder* N64 controller would be preferable.
Just bringing up the N64 controller makes me feel guilty for knocking the NES controller. That thing people who weren't playing Playstations used is an abomination.