Backloggery

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
kitroplious
True Gamer
True Gamer

Re: Backloggery

Post by kitroplious »

Slurmee wrote: 15 Jan 2018 05:15 How does everyone put in their PS+ Games that are multi console? Eg PS4/PS3/Vita
PSN most likely.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

kitroplious wrote: 15 Jan 2018 06:13
Slurmee wrote: 15 Jan 2018 05:15 How does everyone put in their PS+ Games that are multi console? Eg PS4/PS3/Vita
PSN most likely.
Oh that's a good idea.
Sharecrow
Wyvern
Wyvern

Post by Sharecrow »

I’ve been putting mine under PSN, but I have mixed feelings about it. Some stuff in there is PS4 and not on PS3 or Vita but they’re all mixed together. If I we’re doing it from scratch I’d put multi-platform games in PSN (like Rogue Legacy) and non-multi platform in their respective platforms even though they’re digital only (like Outlast 2). I’ll go back and do that one of these days...
I’ve been waiting for the sun to come up. Waiting for the showers to stop. Waiting for the penny to drop. One time. And I’ve been standing in a cloud of plans. Standing on the shifting sands. Hoping for an open hand. One time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

I started out doing something different, which means I have some cleanup to do, but now I'm solely using "PSN" or "PlayStation Network" to denote cross-platform / cross-buy titles. Anything else I'm putting on its main console, even if it's a network/downloadable title.

So I have DOOM on disc. I categorized that as PS4.
I downloaded Valkyria Chronicles Remastered from the PS Store. I also categorized that as PS4.
I have Rogue Legacy on PS4 and Vita and progress is shared across both. I categorized that as PSN.

If there's a digital game that doesn't share progress but I have it on both systems, I'll add it to each system.

Anyway, that's just how I do it. The site is pretty free about how it allows you to manage your own collection.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Just updated my theme with this picture of a bunch of games coming out this year.

Left some spots for E3 announcements considering I couldn't find enough games to fill the whole way around.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Would there be a way to get a bot to post bsckloggery updates here so we can discuss them?
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Slurmee wrote: 11 Jan 2019 03:33 Would there be a way to get a bot to post bsckloggery updates here so we can discuss them?
Good idea! I've been looking into a bot in general, but it's going to take a little bit of work. I'd prefer to that time getting the BGE!!! set up first.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Skullomancer
Initiate

Post by Skullomancer »

My Backloggery name is SnakeEyez. Been there for ten years, which is almost 1/3 of my life. Time flies when you're beatin' games.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Skullomancer wrote: 15 Feb 2019 04:32 My Backloggery name is SnakeEyez. Been there for ten years, which is almost 1/3 of my life. Time flies when you're beatin' games.
Oh nice I'll add you to the list what's your ToNe profile picture from btw?
Skullomancer
Initiate

Post by Skullomancer »

Slurmee wrote: 15 Feb 2019 08:14
Skullomancer wrote: 15 Feb 2019 04:32 My Backloggery name is SnakeEyez. Been there for ten years, which is almost 1/3 of my life. Time flies when you're beatin' games.
Oh nice I'll add you to the list what's your ToNe profile picture from btw?
It's from this cute Borderlands 2 picture: https://imgur.com/KIvz6Ir

When Deathtrap takes down an enemy, sometimes Gaige will say "I need to build you an extra arm just for high-fives!"