End of Network Premium service

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

End of Network Premium service

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Who made use of the premium service where you get points for each eShop title you bought? Did you get the most out of it? Or did you necer bother to check? With the service you get 1 point for each 0.10 cents spent on 1 game in the eShop, $/€ 5.00 voucher/code for exchanging 500 points. The service (getting points) ends on december 31st, just a short time to collect your last points. Exchanging points for codes can be done untill march 31st, 2015.

Smash Bros. was my last big title that got me a code, but the remaining points left it at just 82 points from another (and probably last) code and a total of 5000 points. Haven't seen a good offering on eShop to spend over € 8.20 on, but will get something nonetheless.
Grt. Merlin

slangman
Beginner

Re: End of Network Premium service

Post by slangman »

Although I only bought my Wii U back in July, I did make some use of it and got 3 codes out of it, thanks to the MK promotion and also because my Wii U is the Zelda:WW bundle. I am debating about getting at least one last code though as I wanted to get the MK8, Hyrule Warriors DLC alongside some eShop games I have an eye on anyway.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

I bought my Wii U on launch day, and I didn't get a single code. I bought the majority of my Wii U games at retail, and most of the digital games I wanted came out on other platforms.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Bought a few games last thursday that got me enough points for a final code. Ended with 5016 points.
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I actually had a $5 voucher ready to redeem when I checked it today, and I was only $1 away from getting another voucher. I ended up buying a cheap $1 game on sale and that'll be the last of the points I earn. I think in total I earn about 8 vouchers, so $40. Some of the points came from "free" club Nintendo games which is nice so it wasn't like I really spent $400 on the eShop, maybe more like $350 :lol: Those $15 games and DLC sure add up!
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
kitroplious
True Gamer
True Gamer

Post by kitroplious »

Out of everyone here, I'm probably one of the few that regularly took part in the Deluxe Digital Promotion... almost $175 worth of bonuses (34 codes).
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

I got about $7 worth of stuff from it. Helped me pay for Rayman Legends.
kitroplious
True Gamer
True Gamer

Post by kitroplious »

After today's purchase of four Virtual Console games, that should be enough for a 35th and final $5 eShop credit.
evildevil97
Adept

Post by evildevil97 »

I bought the Hyrule Warriors DLC (and one Club Nintendo costume pack) to put me over the edge for a final code. Since I havent actually played Hyrule Warriors yet, now I really hope I like that game!
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

evildevil97 wrote:I bought the Hyrule Warriors DLC (and one Club Nintendo costume pack) to put me over the edge for a final code. Since I havent actually played Hyrule Warriors yet, now I really hope I like that game!
That's quite the leap of faith you took :lol:
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons